Director of Revenue Management
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Interested parties may please apply at https://www.innlink.com/careers
JOB TITLE: Director of Revenue Management
DEPARTMENT: Account Management Team
LOCATION: Hendersonville, TN
HOURS: Full Time
Celebrating 20 years of success, TravLynx is a technology leader in Central Reservation Services, delivering the most comprehensive reservations and revenue management solutions with award-winning customer service in the hospitality and travel industry. With its state-of-the-art booking technologies and distribution systems, TravLynxpowers over 5,000 independent hotels, chain properties, resorts and destinations worldwide. TravLynxoffers a family of industry proven brands – InnLink serves mid-tier limited service properties; InnVite supports upscale, full-service hotels, boutique and resort properties; and VisitUs is the reservations and booking platform for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs).
The Director of Revenue Management is responsible for strategic development and implementation of effective inventory, pricing, and distribution channel strategies that maximize net reservation revenue for our 5,000 hotel clients. Duties include working with team members implementing best-practices to produce effective reservation revenue strategies with our clients through booking engines, GDS, OTA, and call center channels.
The Director works closely with the C-Suite and all Division Directors to insure procedures and practices of each team are in accordance with corporate goals and vision. In addition, the Director is responsible for creation, implementation and ongoing monitoring of team metrics to insure operational efficiency and progress in attainment of departmental objectives. The Director acts as a consultative resource for members of many departments with regard to processes, client interaction, inventory channel distribution, and contract related opportunities.
The Director of Revenue Management assists in leading the important task of developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with client hotels and with related service partners. The Director is responsible for insuring timely and accurate implementation of new distribution services and increasing revenue for existing client accounts.
- Provide leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members and client properties to increase net reservation revenue,
- Develop and implement client recommendations for channel distribution, pricing, and maximizing net reservation revenues,
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction,
- Deliver against a defined scope of work that includes strategic development, results reporting, creative and people development,
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships,
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of Reservations/Revenue Management experience in the hotel industry,
- Strong leadership and analytical skills including understanding and analysis of financial statements,
- Computer Skills: minimum 3 years Excel experience (Salesforce CRM to manage and measure work flow preferred),
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant client side experience,
- Strategic counselor to clients at a senior level with proven account management, analytical, and problem solving skills,
- Strong negotiation, written and oral communications skills,
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong ability to develop and deliver training materials and effective presentations,
- BS degree preferred,
- Occasional travel to various locations for purposes of client visit or trade show participation.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience,
- Generous performance bonus program,
- Health coverage and 401k plan,
- Starting PTO of 12 vacation days, 6 personal days, and holidays,
- Strong emphasis on health, wellness, and work-life balance.
TravLynx LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.