Posted On: 04-16-2018
Position Title: Director of Workforce Management
Job Location: Austin, TX
Apply Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?clientkey=E5CD6A993B372194449A19EFFC04BD7F&jpt=&job=8276
The Director of Workforce Management is a key strategic and leadership position focused on all workforce management aspects in an outsourcing environment. All efforts are relative to development and support of performance expectations, which drive client satisfaction and revenue generation for Trusource Labs.
Critically essential to this position is the ability to develop a team of professionals skilled at assessing and addressing operational necessities within, on a near and long-term basis. Support extends to all contact center sites within Trusource Labs as well as other departments that may benefit from access to data and subject matter expertise in analysis.
This position is responsible for managing a team driving the forecasting, scheduling and staffing processes and activities across multiple clients.
Now, let’s talk a little bit about who we are:
After launching in 2013, we hit the ground running and have experienced some astronomical growth over the last few years. We only plan to keep growing, so it’s imperative you’ll be prepared to grow with us and thrive in our dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We’re working each day to create a fun and supportive workplace because we believe our people are our greatest asset. We bring in local, craft baristas every month to caffeinate our crew and we throw office-wide beer bashes to celebrate new employees. We offer a daily selection of fresh fruit, tea, coffee, and nuts to help everyone stay energized. Most importantly, our employees are encouraged to be themselves – unscripted – which allows them to provide the best solutions possible.
Onto the fine print…
- Leading a growing Workforce Management team in developing and maintaining forecasting tools/systems, focused on strategic workforce planning
- Developing reports on volume and patterns, staff productivity and resource allocation
- Presenting trend reports to management to assist in organizational development
- Administrating the Workforce Management System (Pipkins) to forecast and produce schedules
- Collaborate with COO and leaders of various levels to develop comprehensive and functional strategic plans aimed at maximizing performance across clients
- Provide insight and feedback with regard to financial oversight across accounts
- Utilize analysis opportunities based on all available data to support the development of opportunities for process, performance and efficiency improvements.
- Partner with reporting resources to identify and understand source data systems.
- Manage information technology resources with property requirements.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship across functional departments
- Collaborate with Service Delivery Managers on opportunities for employee training, special projects, and use of personal and voluntary time off.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in multi-channel contact center operation or relevant experience.
- Extensive workforce and performance management experience.
- Knowledge of contact center telephony (ACD) and similar technologies including, but not limited to, Workforce management systems, speech and text analytics, Omni Channel contact routing platforms.
- Must be technically literate with designing and modifying call flows and ACD knowledge.
- Must possess proficiency with regard to budgeting overview and the relationship between workforce management and cost impact analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Our unique approach means we’re looking for unique people. The foundation of our business is built on transparency, collaboration, and a deep desire to make things better. So, if you’re ready to join a team of smart, highly-motivated individuals, and this feels like this position is a good fit, please apply! We can’t wait to hear from you.