Date Posted: 8-1-2013
Job Title: Director of Workforce Management
Job Reference Number: 17330
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Full Time
Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Director of Workforce Management for our Phoenix, AZ facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides long and short term capacity planning and support for contact centers. Interacts with executive management for purpose of developing and implementing integrated and collaborative strategies to meet organizational and corporate performance objectives. Directs the design, implementation, and monitoring of information collection and analysis for workload strategies, tactical decisions, and special projects.
- Directs the planning and implementation of integrated resource planning processes for a specified company or staff agency. Ensures forecasts and schedules plans are thorough, accurate, and efficient.
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to executive management on strategic and tactical workload and resource planning design and implementation. Oversees analysis to validate effectiveness and efficiency of plans, strategies and decisions.
- Manages statistical analysis in support of integrated workload modeling. Approves data collection guidelines and methodologies. Oversees gathering of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Manages and is accountable for the work of assigned/matrixed employees. Performs personnel management functions, including employee selection, team building, project/workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity and performance evaluation.
- Work with executive management to align planning efforts with business strategies.
- Maintains an understanding of company business operations and goals and provides information on how workload strategies impact performance goals.
- Manage pipeline and training planning requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelors degree or 6+ years of equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years Workforce Management & Forecasting with extensive background in Workforce Management software.
- 5+ years people management experience.
- Workforce Management in multi-contact types and large contact centers.
- Advanced degree in economics, statistics or mathematics.
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional (CWPP).
- Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF).
- Working knowledge of telecommunication technology.
- 8 years workforce management experience related to contact center environments.
- Experience with long range capacity planning software such as Centerbridge.
- Experience with IEX, Cisco, AVAYA.
- Experience conducting and/or leading teams that perform complex data modeling and analytics.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel: None
Relocation Approved: No
Work Days: Monday
Work Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm