Posted On: 3-13-2015
Position Title: Director Telecom/ IVR Technology – Customer Operations
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Director Technology – Customer Operations
- Lead, direct, and guide technology teams in solutioning, designing, and converging various self-service call center technology platforms (dialers, CTI, IVR) while supporting day to day operations processes from a technology perspective in a Cable / MSO environment. Partner with NWFM, Telco, and Call Center Operations leaders in evaluating, recommending and optimizing end to end calling processes by implementing the right technology solution in support of operational effectiveness.
- Conduct scheduled reviews of self-service performance and evaluation of new service delivery requested changes.
- Create and executes large scale program and project plans as a result of strategic long-term company initiatives.
- Engages with business leaders and clients to understand business needs and translates these needs into executable solutions.
- Manages and monitors the self-service IVR, SMS, and platform integration.
- Leads team(s) of technology employees through programs and projects that create, enhance or maintain applications, platforms, and/or technology systems and processes.
- Drive program and/or business unit financials
- Solve resourcing needs with Fulltime staff or third party staff augmentation cost effectively
- Manage, coach and development of Fulltime team(s) to generate operational savings.
- Increase IVR deflection rate without sacrificing customer experience Maintain world class service level and availability
- Monitor and continue to improve self-service operational metrics
- Budget Responsibility: 2+ million
- Key interface relationships (internal and external): external Clients, internal Business Leaders, Technology Executives
- Number of employees managed: 5-20
- Number of employees indirectly managed: 5-20
- Number of third party employees (contractors/outsourced) managed directly/indirectly: 40 – 50
- The role is Enterprise/regional/ local: varies
- Breadth of functions under management: multiple
- Other factors indicating size/complexity of role: Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and handle work requests with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor of science degree in computer science, communication technology, or similar
- 10+ years’ experience in a large scale corporate Enterprise Call Center Technology department
- Implementation knowledge in architectural design and development across multiple call center technologies.
- 7+ years’ of experience in Architecting, Designing and Implementing the followings
- Call Center Dialers, ASPECT (E),IBM DIALER (P)
- CTI software packages; Avaya
- Priority groups to filter and route phone numbers to the interviewers.
- Complex business rules in maintaining NWFM specifications and calling sample management. o Manage the team to Configure/Setup/Selection of backend Database Technology in managing calling data; SQL Server (E) or Oracle(E) o Interfaces and data exchange between Call Center Technology platform s and consuming systems and operational groups.
- 7+ years experience in
- program management
- direct employee management
- 5+ years experience managing vendors potentially offshore and onshore
- Experience owning and managing to a budget
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams
- Cable TV or MSO experience helpful
- Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, software technology or MBA with equivalent experience
JOB : Engineering & Information Technology
PRIMARY LOCATION : Stamford CT
OTHER LOCATIONS : North America-United States
ORGANIZATION : Customer Operations
SCHEDULE : Full-time
SHIFT : Day
TRAVEL : Yes, 20 % of the Time