Posted On: 3-15-2022
Position Title: Director
Job Location: Open to anywhere in U.S.
Company Name: Humana
Contact Information: Corinne Mesches firstname.lastname@example.org 480-427-9104
Apply Online: Director, Pharmacy Workforce Management – Louisville | Humana Careers
The Director, Workforce Management applies and integrates advanced and predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce decision-making (e.g., staffing, learning and development, talent management, diversity and human resource compliance). The Director, Workforce Management requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
Humana Pharmacy is seeking an experienced professional to lead an interactive team with broad exposure and scope within Humana Pharmacy. This position will work and collaborate with leaders across the Humana enterprise, across operational leaders, and also with vendor partners.
The Director, Workforce Management assesses organizational staffing and identifies requirements and solutions to meet workforce objectives. Provides analysis of talent and staffing needs based on strategic planning at the enterprise level. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy. This role will be responsible for the management of planning, forecasting, scheduling, and real-time monitoring for pharmacy inbound and outbound call center teams as well as pharmacy queue teams.
This position will lead a team of 3-5 direct reports and an overall organization of ~65 people.
- Oversee and manage the analysis and reporting on performance statistics to drive operational efficiencies, proactive responsiveness, and long-term forecasting
- Deliver on service levels and turn-around time KPIs
- Schedule creation & optimization
- Lead team execution of hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and long term planning of staffing plans for pharmacy business areas
- Headcount Forecasting and Planning
- Pro-actively identifies, communications and creates updated scheduling needs in response to planned & unplanned interruptions (emergency closings, bad weather, holidays, system outages) that impact operational performance
- Partner with operations leaders to support and drive connection between accurate staffing models and associate experience
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels and staffing models
- Partner with Finance and Operations leaders on budgetary and staffing plans
- Manage and develop team; drive associate engagement & inclusion and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Business or a related field
- 8 or more years of Workforce Management experience
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Experience working with call center BPOs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience in cross-functional collaboration with multiple organizations
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
o Provide proof of full vaccination OR
o Commit to weekly testing, following all CDC protocols, OR
o Provide documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration.
- This policy will not supersede state or local laws. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled first day of work.
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Business or a related field
- Prior experience in Process Improvement or Project Management
- Prior Pharmacy or Call Center related experience
- Experience with Verint and Genesys software
Scheduled Weekly Hours