Posted On: 11/23/2015
Position Title: Director, Workforce Management – Contact Center Operations-790787
Please apply online at: www.capitalonecareers.com ! Job #790787
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top -10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, and we celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
– Top 10 bank by deposits
– 124 on the Fortune 500
– Approximately 900 bank branches
– More than 43,000 associates globally
– More than 65 million customer accounts
“Don’t sweat the small stuff” has never been our motto. On the Capital One Workforce Management team, you will lead some of the best and brightest in the business at an internationally recognized company. From partnering with business leaders to analyzing information, we’re sure to keep you on your toes. If you need one more bit of information to win you over, then we’re proud to tell you that we’ve been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” We hope you join us today.
If you’ve already started planning your interview strategy, apply now!
As the Director of Workforce Management for US Card, you will provide leadership, clear direction, and continuous guidance to a seasoned team of Workforce Management Professionals responsible for capacity and short term planning for 15,000 inbound, outbound and support contact center associates located in over 20 internal and external contact centers worldwide. Servant Leadership, communication, and influence will be critical skills to effectively balance customer experience, associate experience, and fiscal responsibility. This role requires a clear vision of the future, a bold message to communicate, and the passion to excite the team and your internal customers to deliver. In addition, there is a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will be asked to leverage new and existing technologies and strategies to constantly be at the forefront of the latest Workforce Management solutions.
– Strategic Workforce Management Plan for over 15,000 associates spanning over 50 work groups in Servicing, Fraud, and Collections operations
– Lead the Capacity Planning Team and collaborate with business leaders to make staffing decisions that support operational objectives including:
– Balance budget needs with the flexibility of the overall network
– Proactively identify staffing opportunities and negotiate solutions
– Partner directly with the internal and external Contact Center leaders
– Deliver long term Contact Center Footprint Plans
– Partner with Operations, Forecasting, IT, HR and others to ensure the long term strategic plans are met
– Lead the Short Term Planning Team which delivers supply requirements down to the 30 min interval level and collaborate with business leaders to make tactical staffing decisions including:
– Demand forecasting at the interval level
– Align short term staffing plans to the 30 minute interval demand curve
– Manage staffing opportunities by executing levers (e.g. overtime or time off)
– Deliver a Strategy for Short Term Planning
– Accountable for workforce management reporting
– Partner directly with Operations on call routing strategies and annual budgets
– Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
– At least 5 years of experience leading a workforce management team of both Exempt and Non-Exempt associates in a contact center environment
– At least 2 years of Project Management experience or at least 2 years of Process Management experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
– 5 years of experience in Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile)
– Proficiency using Aspect eWFM 7.0 or higher (or equivalent solution)
– Proficiency using Avaya CMS 17.0 or higher (or equivalent solution)
– Proficiency using Interaction Decisions
– 5 years of experience in Call Center Operations People Management
Please apply online at www.capitalonecareers.com ! Job #790787
Link to job posting: https://capitalone.taleo.net/careersection/usx/jobdetail.ftl?job=790787
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Call Center and Customer Service
United States-Virginia-Richmond-West Creek 1 (12071)
Yes, 25 % of the Time