Managing a contact center means managing by the numbers and the most important number is the right number of staff in seats at the right time. Learn the essentials of calculating staff requirements, including how to assemble workload and apply Erlang techniques to determine staffing to meet service goals. In addition to staffing for incoming telephone calls, learn how to calculate workload and apply the proper staffing techniques for outbound calling, email, and chat contacts.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Define complications of staffing for inbound calling.
- Identify potential staffing models.
- Calculate staffing workload.
- Discuss speed of service definitions and implications.
- Apply Erlang techniques to identify staffing numbers.
- Identify calculations and considerations for other contact types.