Almost every contact center employee has a performance scorecard, outlining expected levels of performance in many different areas. The workforce management team is no exception. While the tasks may vary from center to center depending on size and functional design, there are common ways to define metrics that point to good performance and a job well done. Learn about the four components of WFM success, along with different ways to measure and report the numbers. See measurement case studies, along with best practices for defining WFM metrics.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Identify the four components of WFM success.
- Calculate results with three different approaches.
- Apply the analysis steps to sample data.
- Define customer and employee satisfaction metrics.
- Identify specific questions to gauge satisfaction with the WFM team.