After determining base staff requirements, it is critical to review all the tradeoffs that impact contact center stakeholders. Learn about how callers are impacted by staffing decisions that drive speed of answer and quality of service. Review how staffing levels impact frontline staff in terms of productivity or occupancy. Finally, see how staffing levels and telecommunications factors affect revenues and costs. Hear about how one person can make an impact on service, occupancy, and cost, as well as the factors to consider when making decisions about agent group size, multi-skilling, or consolidation of sites or groups.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Analyze the impact of staffing levels on service.
- Describe how occupancy is affected by staff changes.
- Outline the cost and revenue implications of staffing levels.
- Describe the concept of Power of One in contact center staffing.
- Describe the economies of scale of agent group size.
- Outline considerations for location or group consolidation.