Forecasting Analyst – Libertyville, IL
Posted on 7-3-2012
Company: VW Credit
Location: Libertyille, IL
Forecasting Analyst – VCI000100
We look to fill this position in either Service Center — Portland Service Center – Hillsboro, OR or Chicago Service Center, Libertyville, IL.
Under the direct guidance of the Workforce Management Manager, this position will collectively take ownership for the Forecasting and Intra-day performance of the VW Credit, Inc. Service Centers. Using Aspect eWFM (eWorkforce Management), Aspect RTA (Real Time Adherence) and Genesys CC Pulse Reporting tools, the Forecasting Analyst will develop and maintain Annual and Monthly Budget Workload Forecast, Staff and Capacity Plan, Schedule Hours Forecast, and Production Forecast for the service center departments in order to ensure we meet our long-term (annual & monthly), short-term (weekly & daily) and intra-day (by ½ hour) service center goals and guidelines. This position will be responsible to develop and maintain call forecast models used to predict call volumes, average handle time and staffing requirements for several queues and multiple departments within the service centers.
As a member of this team and under the supervision of the Workforce Management Manager, the Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for providing regular and extensive operations analysis as well as providing staffing recommendations for improved service levels. In addition, the Forecasting Analyst on occasion will provide analysis on “what if” scenarios. This position also requires detailed, accurate, and timely completion of existing management information reports. The Forecasting Analyst will assist WFM Manager on WFM projects and eWFM implementations.
The Forecasting Analyst will be responsible to complete initial and ongoing training to enable users to successfully utilize eWFM & RTA tools. The Forecasting Analyst will be a software Administrator to ensure proper use of eWFM and troubleshoot system outage.
The position must establish and maintain strong relationships that will allow an effective working relationship with all levels of employees & management from multiple departments.
- Maintain inbound and outbound historical data within eWFM
- Provide inbound and outbound forecasting and staffing requirements
- Maintain staff plans for multiple departments
- Provide various inbound and outbound analyses such as the Service Level and Average HandleTime by day and by year
- Review results and identify trends to provide staffing recommendations when necessary.
- Maintain Workforce Management SOPs
- Provide and maintain Intra-day Performance reports.
- Deliver technical assistance to employees by troubleshooting system issues and providing ongoing maintenance updates.
- Ensure data integrity within eWFM.
- Train Users for successful utilization of eWFM.
- Provide various WFM Presentations such as New Hire Presentation and Department Quarterly Reviews
- Assist as backup to WFM Team members when necessary.
1-3 years contact center operations experience, preferably with work experience in more than one department.
3-5 years Workforce Management experience using WFM software with a preference of Aspect eWFM
5-7 years working in a call center environment
Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
Flexibility and adaptability to change
3-5 years experience working in a 50+ seat contact center using WFM software preferably Aspect eWorkforce Management.
A basic understanding of ACD systems and call routing.
10-15% on average