Posted On: 12-27-2019
Position Title: Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: Orange, CT
Contact: Ashley Alaimo AAlaimo@pfpservices.com 203.795.6039 extension 1385.
Build Your Career at PFP:
- A great culture, we were voted “A Great Place to Work”
- Top 125 training
- Room for growth and development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
Candidates who fit the PFP mold display…
- A strong desire to help others
- Resiliency and grit
- Natural problem solving abilities
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data and identify trends for forecast volume, handle time, headcount, adherence, productivity, attrition, shrink, as well as scheduled and unplanned PTO to meet business unit goals and objectives.
- Anticipate call center volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of employee schedule model in Workforce Management software based on volume forecasts, skills and business rules. Generate and hand off to scheduler.
- Identify trends and root cause analysis; optimize schedules for call centers based on forecast analysis and best practices to ensure efficiencies.
- Work closely with call center leadership to ensure long-term staffing needs are met, while also confirming short-term coverage is optimized; make recommendations for new hire classes based on plan and gaps due to attrition.
- Analyze large management requests on scheduling of non-production activities (meetings, training, etc.). Partner with scheduler to determine best days and times
- Deliver all departmental reports including schedules, productivity, attendance, schedule adherence, pro forma and ad-hoc.
- Daily intermittent real time analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in call center scheduling and workforce optimization experience using a call center workforce management system (Teleopti preferred but not required).
- Understand the call center operations and sales dynamics as related to scheduling and service levels.
- Proven ability to analyze resource utilization and recommend strategies to optimize staffing and schedules to meet service levels.
- Ability to evaluate and re-design business processes in the call center.
- Familiarity with phone systems and call center technology and vocabulary.
- Excellent understanding of planning and scheduling concepts.
- Experience working with large data sets, familiarity with forecasting software.
- Logical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines while providing a high quality product.
- Advanced user proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work autonomously with limited supervision, and anticipate problems for self and others.
- Exhibits a positive attitude, is action oriented and flexible.
- Ability to see the big picture while having an exceptionally sharp focus.
PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Those touch points include branch operations, business development, digital and social media marketing and call center processes. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time