Posted On: 12-10-2021
Position Title: Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: US Based Remote
Apply Online: https://amn.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/AMN_Careers/details/Forecast-Analyst_Req15383?jobFamilyGroup=3d87fe30e1fd1067aa018bef4def4104&q=forecasting
Company: AMN Healthcare
Summary: The Forecasting Analyst is responsible for continuous updating and analysis of intraday forecasts for all lines of business to ensure maintenance and completion of corporate service level goals. This includes tracking and providing reports on staffing related metrics. This position serves as primary point of communication for real-time forecasting adjustments. This person is expected to analyze data collected and provide course of action recommendations. These recommendations and decisions are imperative to the company’s ability to meet service and revenue objectives. The successful incumbent must exhibit a strong working knowledge of call center staffing, scheduling, reporting, and systems, expert analytical/problem solving, strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to make fact-based decisions and candid recommendations swiftly and confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine plan of action for optimum distribution of call volume and handle time to ensure predictive staff requirement accuracy
- Serve as primary contact for real-time forecast adjustments
- Track and provide reports absenteeism, time off phone and various forecast adjustments
- Provide monthly forecast and variance analysis for forecast
- Prepare and analyze forecasts, reports, charts and/or graphs to support business decisions
- Apply mathematics and mathematical models to forecast call volume with the lowest possible variance
- Support all process improvement initiatives as necessary
- Implement innovative ideas, technology, and methodology
- Communicate and work with peers to disseminate insights and recommendations to a broad audience
- Provide analytical feedback to Scheduling Analysts, Manager and/or Director on current trends and departmental issues affecting Contact Center KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Provide daily analysis of staff coverage via daily meetings with WFM (Workforce Management), as well as analysis of prior day staff utilization updates, analysis of volume profiles, handle time, and shrinkage trends
- Serve as back-up support due to business travel or vacation
|· Associate degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing, or equivalent experience required
· Two years progressive statistical analysis and forecast accuracy modeling
· Advanced experience with standard Microsoft desktop applications, Excel (including macros), Word, Outlook (Access and PowerPoint a plus)
· Experience in an interpretation environment preferred
· Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
· User experience with scheduling software (IEX, Calabrio, or related system) is a plus
|· Understanding of key metrics, including expected occupancy, service levels, handle time, abandon rate, and ASA (Average Speed of Answer), the method of measurement and the impact to the overall operation
· Strong Analytical, math, and reasoning skills
· Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and aggressive timelines
· Exceptional follow-up and interpersonal skills are essential
· Must be able to work independently to meet team objectives
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and customer service expertise
- This job operates remotely at a home office
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and web cameras.
- Exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment found in a typical office environment; quiet to moderate noise level.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Required to walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop; communicate with and/or without assistance
- Specific vision abilities required by the job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
This job description is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Competitive hourly pay. Opportunities for training and growth. Full-time employee benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k, Short-term & Long-term disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and paid holidays. Positive environment employee-centric culture
To apply, please visit the job posting. https://amn.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/AMN_Careers/details/Forecast-Analyst_Req15383?jobFamilyGroup=3d87fe30e1fd1067aa018bef4def4104&q=forecasting