Posted On: 10-9-2018
Position Title: Forecasting and Planning Analyst
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Apply Online: https://nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=180000008P&lang=en&src=JB-11040
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Responsible for preparation of effective forecasts of Contact Center Volume and Staffing Requirements. Develops and maintains advanced capacity planning models and builds tools and techniques that enhance the quality and accuracy of forecast across multiple locations and channels (Phone/ Chat/ SMS).
- creates Orders and Invoices for contact center costing and staffing. Assists in developing strategic long-term and short-term workforce management plans and preparing budgets and analyzing budget to actual variances.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develops and maintains sophisticated forecasting and capacity planning models using statistical and Workforce management tools and Excel at the daily/monthly/yearly and interval level.
- Creates, publishes and effectively communicates resource planning estimates and orders to multiple call center locations.
- Increases the efficiency of the contact center through the creation of effective forecasting practices which allow for proactive actions to address changes in staffing demands.
- Provides clear, in-depth technical analysis of demand activity, drivers and variances
- Provides validation of forecast plans to actual using gap analysis to increase accuracy.
- Advises customer care leadership and business owners of staffing, call routing, capacity and budgeting considerations for strategic decisions and direction
- Recommends adjustments to scheduling process and center allocation strategy
- Aligns workforce management practices to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, budget, etc)
- Performs various ad hoc analyses; formulates conclusions and presents conclusions to management.
- Serves as liaison between business department and internal teams
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Advanced knowledge working in Contact Center Capacity Planning.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics and forecasting methodologies.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL/ Access
- Familiarity with reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Broad experience and understanding of technologies, models and methodologies related to costing, staffing and forecasting.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans….valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.