Posted On: 7-30-2019
Position Title: Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst-BUS000GS
Job Location: Dresher, PA | Plymouth, MN | Jacksonville, FL
Apply Online: http://jobs.prudential.com/job-description.php?jobReqNo=BUS000GS
Enabling Solutions is a transformative customer-obsessed organization, aligned to the U.S. Business priorities and dedicated to driving and implementing cross-business solutions.
Creates “what if” scenarios for staffing, forecasting and budgeting purposes to ensure that Call Centers and/or Paper Based Utilities have sufficient resources to operate effectively. Incumbents will support the US domestic businesses and may work in any of the Workforce Management areas to include: Real- Time Management, Scheduling and Planning, Forecasting, and Capacity Planning. Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitors performance across processes to ensure appropriate service delivery. In addition, forecasts and analyzes service operations data to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Tracks results to ensure that performance benchmarks are in place and measurements accurately reflect the workload and service expectations.
- Creates models/scenarios for staffing, forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Performs trend analysis to manage business decisions. Provides management with capacity recommendations and statistics for new initiatives.
- Assists with system upgrades, installation and audits as well as other projects as required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Prior service operations background experience to include knowledge of phone and/or paper based production environment
- Prior workforce planning experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in planning and decision making skills
- Knowledge of service operation technology is preferred (i.e. Cognos, Clarify, Verint WFM, ACD systems, AVAYA CentreVu (CMS Supervisor))
- Ability to work in a team environment while balancing multiple projects with varying priorities
- Strong analytical experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong PC knowledge and literate in Microsoft Applications