Posted On: 10-12-2021
Position Title: Global Command Center Workforce Optimization Associate Analyst
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://jobs.jobvite.com/hulu/job/o6zqgfw5/apply?nl=1
Hulu is a premium streaming service that offers premium originals, current season TV, a massive library of hit series and movies, and live television. Disney+ is the Disney-branded streaming service featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world including Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney, and NatGeo. Our combined Hulu and Disney team is looking for hardworking team-players to join the Disney+ Customer Experience team, who will thrive upon the legacy of Disney and Hulu, embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) experience through strategic hard work and determination.
Are you looking for a front-row seat to the “Behind the Scenes” support and management of our Viewer Experience Center? If yes, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a confident, results-oriented, and curious candidate that wants to be part of a solution-based team! A person who would like to help establish our brand and build lasting relationships and partnerships. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence our ongoing strategies, partner to improve our guidelines and develop new concepts that support our core values.
The Global Command Center supports Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ services 24x7x365, across multiple channels in San Antonio and numerous business process outsourcing localities worldwide (North America, EMEA, Latin America, and Asia Pacific). As an individual contributor, this Workforce Optimization Analyst studies Workforce Theory and Best Practices to govern contact center operations and is responsible for absenteeism, unplanned shrinkage, and productivity and schedule adherence.
What You Will Do
- Handle absenteeism, tardiness, and schedule changes with quality, accuracy, and service level.
- Govern unplanned shrinkage, adjust coaching, meetings, and training.
- Analyze productivity and schedule adherence; identify and communicate non-compliance to Team Managers, BPO Workforce Optimization Teams, and BPO Management Teams.
- Resolve intraday ServiceNow Tickets within service level agreement, with quality and accuracy of work.
- Support multiple Slack Channels and emails. Provide outstanding support to inquiries.
- Develop and champion working relationships with cross-functional teams, including BPO Partner Management, Operations, Training, Human Resources, Technology, and others.
What to Bring
- Experience working in contact center customer service – one-year minimum.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills – oral, written, listening, and social, including articulation, communicate sophisticated concepts.
- Collaboration skills, malleable to work autonomously and in a group, excel in a dynamic environment and with ambiguity, possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to lead through influence and advocacy, drive continuous improvements, and has a strong bias for action, resolution, and results.
- Analytical, organizational skills, and work independently with minimal direction.
- Capacity to work and harmonize with various levels of a professional organization. Success in working cross-functionally and independently across numerous teams with various functional partners.
- Proficiency in time management and prioritization of tasks with quality, attention to detail, and consistent delivery of data integrity.
- Proven computer basics with the ability to build and present analytical presentations.
- Flexible with the schedule to accommodate business needs any day of the week and maintain reliable attendance to include being timely.
- A high school diploma is required. Associate or bachelor’s degree desired.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.