Posted On: 04-03-2020
Position Title: Head of Workforce Management and Reporting
Job Location: AZ – Scottsdale, CA – Redlands, IL – Northbrook, RI – Woonsocket, TX – Irving
Apply Online: www.jobs.cvshealth.com Apply to job number 1234957BR
The Head of Workforce Management will be responsible developing and implementing a best in class workforce management, forecasting, reporting and analytics model.
This role will be critical in driving the following objectives:
• Transform our call volume forecasting, labor scheduling models, and reporting practices to significantly improve the effectiveness of our labor planning and spending. This role will be responsible for the scheduling of 15,000-20,000 colleagues across 30+ different internal and vendor sites (plus WFH) handling approximately 170,000 calls per day and managing the fulfillment of approximately 800,000 scripts a day; improving the accuracy of our short and long range forecasting and scheduling; significantly improving our utilization rates; evolving our labor model to include part-time colleagues to improve our flex capacity to better accommodate shifts in volume; transforming our peak season ramp strategy; managing a PBM governance process that proactively identifies call drivers for better labor planning and call volume forecasting, and overseeing and improving operational performance with real-time rep and schedule adherence. Interface with Supervisors to ensure reps stick to their schedules and modify schedules as required to maximize occupancy, cost and service delivery.
• Vendor Strategy – Utilizing the same tools, approach to quality, and management rigor, ensure consistent operating disciplines are practiced among our vendor portfolio and internal operations. Nearly 50% of our Customer Care volume, at $100M/year spend. Responsible for evolving our vendor strategy to ensure all operational and financial performance standards meet our member experience and lowest cost to serve goals (including review and potential implementation of offshore services). Rationalize the most efficient vendor portfolio – right vendor(s) in right location(s) handling the right business type(s).
• Realign the WFM teams and build out infrastructure to create a labor flex model across member services to drive down cost, allow for increased cross functional interactions and provide additional career opportunities to colleagues.
• Develop and implement a centralized reporting function that allows Sr Leaders to see and understand the volumes, forecasts and trends across the network
- Repeatedly demonstrated ability to reduce costs and increase revenue through effective cost management, continuous improvement, technology implementation, and identifying creative ways to drive revenue
- Works autonomously with little direction, setting priorities and taking necessary actions to identify, contain, and remediate any potential issues; highly motivated and internally driven
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, and a willingness to challenge the status quo to help the organization reach higher levels of performance
- Structured and Logical Thinking: The ability to identify and define business problems and issues while developing strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- Work effectively across functions and services, promoting collaboration and teamwork in pursuit of successful outcomes
- Strong business acumen; must be able to analyze trends and develop business justification for improvement projects and/or investments
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, with the ability to gain the trust and confidence of internal partners and clients; comfortable working one on one with all levels, from senior management (C-level, SVP, VP) through functional level employees
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation; mature, thoughtful, and articulate
- Must possess a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and the courage to drive change in the organization
Healthcare or PBM expertise
Available Job Locations:
AZ – Scottsdale, CA – Redlands, IL – Northbrook, RI – Woonsocket, TX – Irving
Interested candidates can apply by: emailing Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.jobs.cvshealth.com Apply to job number 1234957BR