Posted On: 08-19-2019
Position Title: Kronos Systems Analyst
Job Location: Rochester, New York
Apply Online: https://rrhs.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/RRH/job/Riedman-Campus/Kronos-Systems-Analyst_REQ_101771
The primary responsibility of the Kronos Systems Analyst is to ensure that the Kronos Labor Management System (timekeeper and advanced scheduling) is operating accurately, effectively and reflects Rochester Regional Health’s business rules and statutory compliance requirements. This position is also responsible for proactively creating reports, analyzing data and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus
DEPARTMENT: Labor Management
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday
- BS/BA preferred; or at least 5 years of directly applicable experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in implementing and/or supporting time and attendance or workforce management applications, preferably with Kronos.
- Possesses the ability to identify operational deficiencies and present solutions supported by data
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and interact with a variety of individuals.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of software product including new enhancements and upgrades to the software.
- Develop functional specifications and implement technical configuration within Kronos including but not limited to the following:
- Support security-related configuration based on user’s job responsibilities.
- Time off configuration.
- Develop profiles including all necessary building blocks related to Genies.
- Maintain and update; Labor level entries, employee groups and labor level sets.
- Building blocks necessary for schedules including shifts, patterns and groups.
- Develop HyperFind queries, deploy core reporting and custom reports
- Troubleshoot and track issues; assist users with problem resolution, including time-clock issues at affiliates.