Posted On: 10-05-2022
Position Title: Lead Back Office Verint Administrator
Job Location: Virtual (US based only)
Contact Information: Cory Koehler firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lead Back Office Verint Administrator is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and consulting on the configuration of application rules, profiles, and overall structure to support targeted use cases and other work requested by the Verint Product Owner, Workforce Management leadership, and operational business partners. The Lead Administrator will also partner with the vendor, information technology, and workforce teams to oversee the product and governance of the solution in our operational environment within back office operations.
This position will include ownership of system administration tasks and maintaining systemic rules for the Back Office functionality of the software suite, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve reported issues and questions, or escalate as appropriate.
This role is a key member of the Product Ownership team and will report directly to the Verint Back Office Product Owner. This role requires a strong understanding of the Verint application, business objectives, pain points, all with one goal in mind: Provide best-in-class governance and implementation strategies and support by collaborating with change management teams, reporting, and training teams in order to identify the most effective processes, tools, and communication for targeted enhancements.
- Lead efforts launching Verint’s Desktop and Process Analytics, Workforce Engagement, and Operations Manager solutions
- Manage plans to deliver use cases as well as key metrics for active management and governance.
- Identify and enforce key administrative activities, including establishing peer review process, designing, testing and validation of new rules/use cases, and maintaining appropriate reference and change log documentation.
- Support creation and design of rules to accomplish new use cases, and execute on required testing
- Effectively partner with Talent Readiness & Optimization teams for change management, culture change as well as compliance to the delivered/implemented solution. Monitoring of identified key performance indicators to ensure project is delivering intended benefits and that defined process is being followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Verint experience (minimum 2+ years)
- Relentless drive to results
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with individuals at various levels.
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities and develop solutions with little oversight
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 86,600 – 144,300 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location as it shows the slip created by this pay stub maker tool.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna.
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.