Posted on: 11-27-13
Position Title: Lead Call Center Planning Analyst
Job Location: St. Louis, MO; Charlotte, NC; Salt Lake City, UT
Company: Wells Fargo
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Lead Call Center Planning Analyst
St. Louis, MO; Charlotte, NC; Salt Lake City, UT
Directs the timely and accurate completion of functional, regional, and site call center planning work, for centralized or virtual work team. Plans, coordinates and monitors the daily activities and workflow. Assist functional manager with the design of staffing schedules needed to support operational needs and capacity planning. Completes more complex ad-hoc analysis work for site, regional, or enterprise queues and workgroups. Develops and delivers communication for enterprise team related to ongoing changes in staffing and forecasting strategies. Provide feedback and cross-functional training to specialists and analysts. Address scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness. Provide input to manager regarding team member performance. May assist in resolving systems related issues. May act as a liaison at various meetings.
- 6+ years call center experience 4+ years statistical modeling experience.
- Ability to organize workflow of other analysts; interact with partners; develop reporting.
- Proficient in all aspects of daily workforce management duties.
- Extensive forecasting and scheduling design experience required.
- Experience with a major workforce management software package such as IEX, workforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, Exametric.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
- Experience with Genysys/Empower
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience in database tools such as Access and SQL
- Experience with telephony tools
- Degree or tenured experience in technical, logical disciplines such as information technology, finance, mathematics or computer science.
- PMP certification, business analysis.
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search for Requisition #3815159 to apply.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2013 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.