Posted On: 8-17-2013
Job Location: Hermitage, Tennessee, United States
Lead Call Center Workforce Planning Analyst – Deloitte
Firm Service: Firm Internal
Reference Code: E14NATSASCVC085-CL4
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Lead Call Center Workforce Planning Analyst is responsible for overseeing the day to day supervision of the CallCenter’s workforce planning team. This includes leading a variety of workforce planning activities and recommends appropriate staffing decisions. Supports call center analysts with periodic coaching and constant performance improvement discussions. Monitors availability of call center analysts and performs service recovery actions. Contributes to strategic planning and is directly responsible for implementation.
The Lead Call Center Workforce Planning Analyst position requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships; leading the day to day operation of the Resource & Technology team members, partnering with the Resource & Technology Management team Manager, CallCenter leadership in the U.S. and India, CallCenter operations, analysts, Knowledge Management, Training, Service Quality, Project Implementation team members and the other members of the Resource & Technology Management team. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
- Analyze call volume patterns by contact queue/type and service line
- Assist the Forecasting & Scheduling analyst in developing forecasting models to predict call volume and key call statistics, email volume, web form volume and the addition of future media types
- Communicate necessary real time and proactive adjustments to workforce requirements based on changing/dynamic forecasts; re-forecast when necessary
- Ensure schedules are generated on a regular basis to maximize effective allocation of resources
- Assist in identification of call volume trends and averages on an hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis
- Capture, store, and report on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments, call center staff, and customers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Utilize workforce management software package to forecast calls and schedule staff
- Analyzing workload, vacation and absence records, training and quality schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and forecasting purposes.
- Advising Team Leaders and management of observed workflow issues and/or trends.
- Leading special workforce management-related projects.
- Leads process/product improvement projects, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops strategic plans related to workforce planning and translates strategy into coaching fundamentals.
- Daily as well as annual supervision of US and USI RTM staff including goal setting, mid year and annual performance reviews.
- Providing proactive, solutions-oriented support for the call center leaders
- Building collaborative relationship with key members of Management in an effort to stay informed regarding call center initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
· SME on Forecasting & Staffing process
· Experienced with Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software or similar tool required
· 3 to 5 years experience in call center operations
· Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
· Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
· Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
· Excellent planning and time management skills
· Experience with Interactive Intelligence contact routing solutions or a similar tool required
· Ability to think creatively by reviewing data and trends to develop real time action plans
· Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
· Thorough understanding of the U.S. Firms’ organization and business preferred.
· Ability to work in virtual team environment.
· High level of proficiency in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Work must be performed from Hermitage location.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.