Posted On: 03-29-2017
Position Title: Manager, Command Center
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN OR Franklin, MA
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Manager, Command Center. The Manager, Command Center works closely with the planning team and Senior Manager, Command Center to execute short term tactical plans. The Manager, Command Center contributes to short term planning and oversees the execution of weekly, daily, and interval plan and staffing delivery. The Manager, Command Center is responsible for identifying tools and processes required for the successful management of resources to achieve business objectives and will work with the Sr Manager, Command Center to define, develop, and implement. The Manager, Command Center also works across departments with technical and client facing teams in the event of outages or other conditions resulting in operational impairments.
- Manage the activities and expectations of the supervisors and, as necessary, individual employees.
- Collaborate with the Senior, Forecast Analyst and iCenter management members to analyze call volume, call patterns, and traffic flow so as to meet required internal and customer prescribed service level objectives and to optimize staffing levels.
- Provide regular reports on the current and forecasted workload and corresponding workforce needs
- Review recommendations and, as deemed appropriate, direct the implementation of new or updated call/service center technology and process improvements to reduce costs.
- Work closely with the management team to analyze daily and forecasted volume to adjust staffing schedules as necessary, always ensuring optimum staffing levels.
- Provide routine reports and data to the management team regarding the actual and projected workload and staffing needs/forecasts.
- Review, and as appropriate, implement improvements to process flows, employee training, and staffing methodologies to maximize employee productivity and operational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with management staff to provide updates and recommendations regarding scheduling, systems, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Six years experience in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment.
- One year call center supervisory/leadership experience.
- Knowledge of call center staffing models.
- Strong analytical skills in call volume, employee workloads, and staffing optimization.
- Experience using analytical and management reporting tools.
- Ability to effectively manage assignments and projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other management members and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com
Sr Corporate Recruiter
774 235 0519