Posted On: 10-08-2018
Position Title: Manager, Contact Center Operations
Job Location: Manchester, NH
Contact: Keri Melendez-Director, Customer Service email@example.com
Contact Center Operations Manager
As successful leaders in our industry, we have prioritized not only our customers’ positive experiences, but our employees’ happiness as well. With emphasis on bringing your best self and making a difference, we are entrepreneurial in spirit, with a fierce passion for our given professions & living healthy lives. Our passion is derived from a culture of elevating ownership and empowering our people to be better every day.
We’d love for you to take the plunge into our world, and show us your passion for what you do. Take a look at our Manager, Contact Center Operations role and let us know if you want to make an impact in your career.
What you will do:
- The Manager of Contact Center Operations is an integral part of the contact center leadership team. As such, this role is responsible for collaborating on solutions, workforce management, IVR scripts, and all contact center KPI reporting. The individual will use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of our contact center operations from both a customer and staffing perspective in order to optimize and improve interdepartmental and customer communication. The manager will help determine priorities and implement action plans to improve our contact center design and strategy.
- Oversee workforce management including forecasting, scheduling, and real time analysis
- Provide recommendations to contact center management on productivity, adherence, performance, and results
- Manage the IVR structure and strategy
- Drive continuous process improvement across the customer support organization to help drive a world class customer experience
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards and reporting
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts that will be used for short, near and long term budget planning
- Track and analyze call arrival and AHT patterns to ensure requirements are optimized to achieve service level goals
- Coordinate and plan training requirements and other off-phone activity in partnership with Training and Management teams
Who you are
- Self starter with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations
- Demonstrated proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in contact centers
- 2+ years in a workforce planning role
- Experience with Genesys phone systems preferred