Posted On: 10-6-2014
Position Title: Manager of Quality Assurance Member Care
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Apply Online: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ANGIESLIST&cws=1&rid=931
|GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Angie’s List is seeking a Manager of Member Care Quality Assurance, responsible for delivering quality assurance programs & practices that drive business results for the multiple departments within the Member Care business function. Collaborates with Member Care Department Managers and leads a team of Quality Assurance Coaches to ensure delivery of exceptional and consistent member interactions by our team members that aligns to the Member Care strategies and expectations of our Members.
About Member Care:
The Angie’s List Member Care mission is to promote and empower happy transactions for Angie’s List members through a best-in-class customer care experience using Angie’s List solutions. The vision for Member Care is an abnormally fun and hardworking environment focused on creating a culture of service to our co-workers, customers, and community where everyone makes a difference.
About our Member Care Team Members:
Everyday our Team Members work to promote happy transactions through Angie’s List solutions. We are the teams that help members get the most out of their Angie’s List membership. Our day might involve talking to prospective members about the benefits of membership or helping current members find highly rated service providers. We even take on the inconvenience of finding and scheduling the right service provider to do the perfect job for you. We assure your experience with Angie’s List leaves you raving about us to everyone you know. We will help you log in and navigate our web site, take reviews, and much more. We are customer care experts with a great combination of problem-solving, selling skills, and friendly personalities
What You Will Do:
- Leads and mentors team of Quality Assurance Coaches to drive best-in-class customer care methods and tactics throughout Member Care departments and their Team Members.
- Collaborates on continually evolving our quality assurance strategies to maximize business value and develops consistent multi-channel contact center customer experiences that build and sustain a fiercely loyal customer base.
- Ensures the validity and integrity of quality assurance programs and metrics.
- Educate and inform Member Care department leaders on quality standards. Provides Member Care department leadership, direct reports and trainers with metrics and data necessary to train quality goals, customer satisfaction goals, and quality monitoring.
- Manages the coordination and activities of regularly schedule calibration sessions.
- Responsible for the effective monitoring, listening, and evaluating of customer calls, emails, and various multi-channel transactions throughout Member Care and ensures timely delivery of scoring and coaching to frontline team members.
- Responsible for appropriate distribution of workload and transactions to reporting team.
- Monitors performance of reporting staff and takes necessary action to communicate and/or advise standards. Implements warnings, disciplinary action, and terminates as warranted. Performs Employee Reviews.
- Use quantitative analytical tools & techniques to improve Member Care Quality Assurance programs and customer experience.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study.
- 5 years management or supervisory experience with a customer service/multi-channel contact center organization or 8 years’ relevant work experience with contact center quality assurance teams.
- Experience integrating customer satisfaction indexes and developing balanced scorecards that create specific improvement targets & action plans for targeted coaching.
- COPC certification a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team.
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group.
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Voice of the Customer (VoC) capturing, Net promoter and/or CSAT indexes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of multi-channel quality systems tools, quality management, and related tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and achieve results in a fast paced and constantly changing/evolving work environment.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environment.
- Proactive self-starter eager to actively participate in achieving Member Care and Angie’s List business goals and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Some evening/weekend work may occasionally be required and this position typically works more than 40 hours per week.