Posted On: 5-2-2022
Position Title: Manager, Reporting
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&Areq=900990BR#jobDetails=904758_5039
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX or Customer Support) team is seeking an Operations Reporting Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Workforce Optimization and Capacity Planning team. This role will focus on delivering actionable data for our operations team pertaining to Customer Experience Advocate performance ensuring our advocates are meeting viewer needs.
You will be leading and managing a team of analysts producing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual WFO KPI and agent and team level reporting. Analytical skills in identifying anomalous behavior, owning the team in developing reports and cascading in an understandable manner to various audiences will be a key component to daily activities. In addition, analysis of impacts and normalization of data in service to our forecasting teams requirements will be paramount.
If you are someone who thrives dissecting data to derive business outcomes and is equally motivated to identify improvements in processes and partner across multiple arenas of the contact center, then this is an excellent role for you!
- Lead and develop a team of reporting analyst
- Participate in monthly reviews communicating reports in an easily consumable manner for users and partnering to drive business improvement.
- Provide the CAP team with historical data in a timely manner
- Ensure multiple tool accuracy and continuity
- Work closely partner management, contact analytics, operations and WFO to break down barriers in KPI definition and understanding
- Formulate ad-hoc report request intake and deliverable service levels and priorities
- Lead a team in publishing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on agent and team level KPIs, internally and externally.
- Own reporting forecast performance, shrinkage, and other metrics pertinent to understanding interval service level and WFO performance
- Partner cross functionally with multiple groups to acquire inputs and ensure single source of truth in reporting
- Develop KPI reports containing numerical results, standard deviations and accuracy and outlier analysis
- 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years working in customer-facing multi-channel global operational environment
- Experience with rapid change, emerging markets, and seasonality as they relate to reporting-including rapid report development.
- Focus on putting viewer and experience first, steadfast focus on delighting customers, improving processes and a strong bias for action
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or MS Access skills required
- Ability to collaborate across the organization, specifically collaborating with Marketing, TAO, Contact Analytics and Operations to incorporate needs into results
- Understanding of multiple reporting platforms (Domo, Tableau, SQL etc.)
- Ability to investigate, conduct root cause analysis and nimbly adapt to change
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal ability
- Ability to develop presentations using a proficiency in MS Office
- WFM and Telephony tool experience
- Experience reporting globally with understanding of variation in campaigns due to multiple languages
- Experience with Salesforce, Nice/InContact, Aspect, Domo and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (focus on mathematical skills)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.