Posted On: 8-4-2015
Position Title: Manager, Resource Management
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Job ID: 1500039A
This position manages a team of analysts responsible for multiple business units. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a standard set of operating practices to manage real time Resource Management Group (RMG) activities across multiple sites and business units. This work includes monitoring call queues, fax queues, staffing levels and agent states. This position leads, in collaboration with RMG leadership and Operations leadership to design plans, strategies and tactics that drive the completion of critical work within targeted timeframes and drives efficiency within RMG and center operations. Performs enterprise wide predictive analysis and guidance as needed to support special events, disaster recovery and business changes. Operates as a partner with operational leadership to balance multiple priorities and initiatives. Develops innovative interfaces between RMG tools and front line employees. Responsible for education and growth of the team.
- Create, maintain and distribute enterprise-wide operational and tactical plans for resource deployment to management and Site Schedulers maintain a balanced and level loaded workflow, achieve output expectations and ensure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Create and maintain an enterprise wide standard scheduling process and standardized scheduling rule.
- Lead and coach Site Schedulers to insure performance objectives are met and provide oversight to their individual growth.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, support continuous improvement initiatives, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Present scheduling metrics at daily and/or weekly FE leadership meetings
- Lead daily/weekly scheduling calls
- Provide tactical alignment for contingency planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant years work experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Previous production coordination required (Manufacturing, Operations, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
Direct Inquiries to: