Manager, Workforce Management Forecasting – Multiple Locations – Deloitte Global
Posted On: 6-23-2022
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Management Forecasting
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, Detroit, MI, Glen Mills, PA, Hermitage, TN, Houston, TX, Miami, FL
Contact information: Christine Finch firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: https://applyglobal.deloitte.com/careers/JobDetail/5000095?source=LinkedIn
Company name: Deloitte Global
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
As a Manager with the Global Contact Center (GCC) Workforce Management Forecast team, you will be responsible for leading Workforce Management (WFM) forecasting processes and forecasting workloads for multiple sites, channels, and lines of business, to forecast resources required to process workloads and meet Global Contact Center service goals, while developing and maintaining reporting and analysis to manage these processes.
This role requires the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time management. This position will partner across the WFM team and closely with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights while working to implement solutions geared toward capacity optimization related to forecasting, workforce scheduling, and continuous improvement.
- Lead and develop WFM team of forecasting analysts while supporting forecasting processes and business strategy
- Develop, manage, and forecast volume and resource capacity requirements based on volume trends, stakeholder demand changes, business environment changes, and resource utilization
- Work directly with the WFM team and operational stakeholders to build staffing strategies that consider all possible variables that may affect staffing and call volume projections
- Utilize data analysis and root cause process assessments to identify inefficiencies and areas of improvement
- Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and adjust as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency
- Participates as a cross-functional partner to drive strategic initiatives to deliver cost efficiencies through optimized workforce management
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
The Global Contact Center’s (GCC) mission is to improve the productivity of Deloitte professionals around the world by resolving a variety of issues and requests through a consistent, high-quality customer experience. Additionally, the GCC fosters a collaborative global culture, drives member firm cooperation, and acts as a platform for achieving global objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of workforce management tools and concepts including forecasting, and scheduling methodologies with demonstrated ability to apply workforce management technology and processes within geographically dispersed and disparate operating environments to achieve optimal efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Prior Workforce Management Experience with proven success in supporting forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling, real-time management and reporting
- Ability to work cross functionally, navigate complex environments and use strong relationship management skills to collaborate effectively with business partners and key stakeholders
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytical ability to work with large data sets from multiple sources and database applications to create solutions and optimize WFM
Required Technical Skills
- Prior experience with Genesys Cloud, Avaya, Cisco, IEX, NICE or other ACD phone system
- Experience with WFM software (Genesys Cloud, Verint, Aspect, NICE, eWFM, etc.)
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do—that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.