Posted On: 11-04-2019
Position Title – Manager, Workforce Management
Job Location – Lake Forest, IL
Company Name – Trustmark
Contract Information – Laura Joachim email@example.com
Apply Online: Manager, Workforce Management
Trustmark is seeking a Manager, Workforce Management. The Manager, Workforce Management role is new and includes forecasting, resource planning, scheduling, reporting and performance measurement, and reports to the Contact Center CoE Lead. You are responsible for developing our workforce management models, processes and procedures, and reports and working in partnership with all business units and contact centers to solution for their needs. You will be the go-to person on all things related to strategic workforce planning. Looking for a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. You are someone who wonders “What if?” and then seeks out the solution.
- Lead the development of the workforce management function, including but not limited to volume forecasts with seasonal adjustments and confidence testing, headcount requirements, scheduling and reporting.
- Use of volume forecasts to produce interval level staff plans and associated schedules
- Design of workforce management tools, e.g. shift bid, reports, processes and procedures
- Work closely with business units and contact centers to understand and solve for requirements and pain points
- Lead the development of effective metrics and scorecards (e.g. employee utilization, productivity, shrinkage, and adherence).
- Monitor performance and collaborate with management and key stakeholders to identify, plan and implement actions to continuously improve and optimize employee productivity and utilization.
- Maintain forecast models and schedules based on call pattern analysis and understanding trends, eg; first call resolution, case handle time
- Influence decision-making to improve overall performance in the Contact Centers.
- Coordinate and consult across business units and contact center leadership to solve for requirements while maintaining appropriate standardization
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, math, statistics, or comparable analytic field) is required, Advanced degree, Master’s Business Administration is preferred
- 5+ years of progressive quantitative responsibility within planning or workforce management functions required
- Experience with workforce management software (Blue Pumpkin, eWFM, IEX, Verint, etc.) and Avaya CMS or comparable telephony system required
- Capability and interest to grow into larger, more strategic leadership role over time required
- Interest in creating an enterprise wide core capability required
- Understands and is comfortable with the practical pitfalls and limitations of large data sets required
- Analytical Problem Solver – Takes an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems, breaking down complex issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- Solution Development – Understands business problems and requirements and develops practical, cost-effective solutions and fact-based recommendations.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement – Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally as well as think of better ways to do things.
- Adaptability – Ability to handle changing circumstances and being receptive to feedback.
- Results Orientation – Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
- Relationship-Building and Collaboration – Is helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Influencing Others – Ability to influence others with facts, trend analysis and other supporting data, to negotiate effectively to effect win-win outcomes, and to engage and motivate colleagues.
- Business Acumen – Understands the relationship between the activity and the business / customers impacted and applies business knowledge.