Posted On: 10-22-2018
Position Title: Manager Workforce Management – PS13786
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Indianapolis, IN, Midland, GA, or Virginia Beach, VA office
Apply Online: https://careers.antheminc.com/jobs/manager-workforce-management-ps13786-26000
This position is not eligible for a work at home schedule
The Manager Workforce Management manages Real Time Analysts, Scheduling and Forecasting Analysts. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensure service levels and productivity goals are met.
- Implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborates with Information Systems staff to design, implement and maintain customer communications systems.
- Develops presentations around project recommendations and implementation and presents them to senior management.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in business, statistics or a related field
- At least 2 years in a multi-skilled, multi-channel call center environment
- 5-7 years of operations management experience including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management
- At least 2 years’ experience using Workforce Management Software; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prefer experience using Genesys Routing and WFM, Decisions (ININ) Capacity Planning software and Infomart reporting.
- Proven experience in creative thinking and approaches to workforce management methodology.
- Ability to multi-task, lead virtual teams, manage to deadlines and drive results.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran