Posted On: 08-23-2017
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Management
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, Miramar, FL, Greenwood Village, CO, or remote
Apply Online: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=164549&company=21114P&username=
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the call, FTE, interval staffing forecast and coordinating with operational teams for capacity planning of contact (call, chat, social) environments as assigned. Service level, cost efficiency (occupancy), and other aspects will be met with internal and external customer satisfaction. Ensure engagement is developed and maintained through communication and coordination with all stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Training, HR, etc.). Manage staff to achieve a high degree of ownership, accountability and results.
- Oversee and ensure usage and maintenance of call models for assigned environments and deliver the highest level of call forecast accuracy.
- Oversee and ensure usage and maintenance of FTE capacity models for assigned environment which deliver the highest level of service level and occupancy.
- Effectively use the line adherence tool (LAT) to establish staffing plans to achieve goals.
- Work closely with RTA teams to generate schedules to achieve goals.
- Lead the capacity planning process for assigned queues and coordinate with stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Training, HR, etc.) to develop and delivering the best customer experience and highest employee satisfaction at the best cost.
- Conduct analysis of assigned queues to identify opportunities to improve service level, cost, and employee satisfaction. Develop recommendations and articulate strategies and anticipated effectively to stakeholders.
- Proactively identify hurdles to achieve goals. Develop action plans to mitigate impact and escalates as needed.
- Manage staff in the various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning.
- Exercise consistent independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Exhibit regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Generally requires 6-9 years of progressive Call Center experience / Experience in a large call center environment
– 3 years of Workforce Management experience in a management role / working with multiple lines of business across multiple call centers
– 2 to 3 years of people management experience
– Strong analytical skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer