Manager, Workforce Operations
Location: East Granby, CT (relocation is available)
Manager, Workforce Operations
The Manager, Workforce Operations, is a leadership role responsible for the development of StubHub’s workforce strategy and the implementation and management of a top performing workforce management program. The position will be responsible for defining roles and responsibilities, resource forecasting and team hiring decisions. The Manager, Workforce Ops is responsible for overall forecasting, budget planning and ultimately managing service levels for a multi-channel center. Other responsibilities include capacity planning and new technology implementation. This is a position that requires communication and collaboration with other CS managers as well as with StubHub technology and telecom teams.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of StubHub’s workforce strategy
- Manage and develop a growing WFM team
- Coordination and collaboration with other StubHub CS business units
- Works with the team supervisors and leads to identify areas of improvement and collaborate on ideas and methods for improving service level performance
- Coordinate, drive and measure results in long and short-term forecasting, resource scheduling, intraday adjustment and real-time adherence management
- Utilize WFM software tools and planning processes to generate and create optimized agent schedules, plan offline activities and develop hiring plans needed to ensure all SLAs and cost per call metrics are consistently met.
- Analyze contact center performance history to determine optimum off line activities as well as identifying shrinkage and occupancy issues
- Review contact volume forecasts and staffing gaps with customer service management team on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Coordinate with Customer Service Management to develop and maintain call flows, toll free number routing and call prompts, hold messaging and greetings.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors who supply the software for WFM and phones systems.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with Business Development, Customer Service Mgmt, Ops Mgmt, Training and Marketing, regarding events that impact call and email volumes.
- Provide executive level reports on workload trends & staffing requirements
- Engage in overall customer service strategy and defining how to provide the best customer experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency. This position must be able to align WFM efforts to overall customer outcomes and support company objectives.
- Projects may include but not limited to; lead roll on WFM software and Genesys implementation, Projects related to telecommunications, capacity planning, planning and participation in the development in of a StubHub agent work from home program.
This position requires at least three years of contact center WFM experience including strategy planning, program implementation and management of direct reports. A demonstrated ability to create forecasts, schedules and measure the accuracy of both and adjust when necessary. Expert level background using WFM software and Microsoft Excel. Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills. Ability to shift priorities as business demands change. Proven ability to manage several projects and tasks at one time. Other requirements include:
- 3+ year’s experience in a multi-site, multimedia call center operations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required (work experience in the workforce management field preferred)
- Solid working and technical knowledge recent telecommunications products and services
- Familiarity with Genesys, WFM systems (particularly Aspect), Avaya CMS reporting and Global Crossing toll free routing is helpful.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat, and all other forms of media channels.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- A fan of music and sports