Posted On: 6-13-2014
Position Title: Member Care Traffic and Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Apply Online: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ANGIESLIST&cws=1&rid=1041
Department: Member Care Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor’s Title: Assistant Manager of Workforce Planning & Optimization
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Incumbent serves as Member Care Traffic and Scheduling Analyst, part of a team responsible for optimal & efficient scheduling and planning of our multi-department frontline team members using best in class practices that position them to do deliver a high level of member care. The incumbent is responsible for delivering accurate & timely schedules for our multi-channel contact center teams and assisting with the real time effectiveness of scheduling plans.
About Member Care:
The Angie’s List Member Care mission is to promote and empower happy transactions for Angie’s List members through a best-in-class customer care experience using Angie’s List solutions. The vision for Member Care is an abnormally fun and hardworking environment focused on creating a culture of service to our co-workers, customers, and community where everyone makes a difference.
About our Member Care Team Members:
Everyday our Team Members work to promote happy transactions through Angie’s List solutions. We are the teams that help members get the most out of their Angie’s List membership. Our day might involve talking to prospective members about the benefits of membership or helping current members find highly rated service providers. We even take on the inconvenience of finding and scheduling the right service provider to do the perfect job for you. We assure your experience with Angie’s List leaves you raving about us to everyone you know. We will help you log in and navigate our web site, take reviews, and much more. We are customer care experts with a great combination of problem-solving, selling skills, and friendly personalities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and analyzes various real-time production performance measurements.
- Provides immediate feedback to department supervision and management concerning traffic variances.
- Determines daily staffing requirements, analyzes call & transaction volume trends, and forecasts future requirements to efficiently and profitably staff the call centers.
- Responsible for generating schedules that are aligned to the forecasted short and long term call/workload demand in support of business plans, productivity and Operational objectives.
- Ensures all exceptions are accounted for based on Team Members availability information as well as optimal business requirements.
- Oversee daily schedule conflicts, adherence issues, and occupancy concerns and assist with problems in team environment.
- Approves staff time off, monitors attendance & schedule adherence.
- Capture, store, & report on historical statistics (Service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.).
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Communicates and works with frontline Team Members, Member Care Management, RTAs, and support staff.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc reports and distribute to Member Care Management.
- Develops strong working relationships with Member Care Department Managers to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 year experience working for a 100+ seat multi-channel contact center’s workforce management team.
- Possession of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field or equivalent a plus.
- Experience using Interactive Intelligence workforce management software Optimizer a plus.
- Excellent & demonstrated strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret data to solve problems.
- Ability to simplify complex operations into repeatable processes
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, cost, and/or quality of service within Member Care Departments.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to, with a high level of customer service, effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.