Posted On: 7-17-14
Position Title: Mgr. Workforce Management (job number 89350)
Job Location: Denver, CO or Indianapolis, IN
Company Name – Anthem
Contact Information- www.anthem.com
This position manages Real Time Analysts and Scheduling and Forecasting Analysts. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met. Implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborates with Information Systems staff to design, implement and maintain customer communications systems.
- Develops presentations around project recommendations and implementation and presents them to senior management.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in business, statistics or a related field
- At least 2 years in a multi-skilled call center environment
- 5-7 years of operations management experience including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management
- At least 2 years of experience using Workforce Management Software; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Leadership/management experience required
- WFM experience/working knowledge required