Posted On: 4-3-2023
Position Title: Operations Assistant
Job Location: Remote
Apply Online: https://www.vibrant.org/get-involved/work-for-us/operations_assistant
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for maintaining and updating Business Manager Functions. Will maintain accurate scheduling, based on forecasting and ever-changing business needs, for a fast growing, cutting edge 24/7 crisis intervention, and behavioral health information & referral hotline operation. The WFM Specialist will be largely responsible for the usage of Business Management tools within a multi-channel contact center environment, to optimize the workforce to its fullest extent.
- Provide consistent and accurate Contact Center Workgroup activation monitoring.
- Support WFM Analyst, WFM Manager and Clinical Leadership to implement innovative labor management practices, in line with the needs of the Agency.
- Identify discrepancies or deficiencies in schedules and recommending necessary adjustments to manage ACD volumes and non-ACD activities to meet key performance indicators.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for staffing resources to meet objectives such as service levels, by way of Queue Management.
- Monitor Pause Code activations, counselor status and review daily productivity by shift and individual counselors.
- Assist with IT related concerns by trouble shooting when necessary.
- Update schedules consistently and timely to reflect real time and future changes (including call outs, overtime, shift schedule variations, additions, modifications etc.).
- Maintain all Supervisor line voicemails up to date and prove appropriate parties with necessary information.
- Plan and monitor employee rewards program. Analyze individual counselor adherence/Quality as well as overall team metrics as well as make recommendations to supervisors and management for rewards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Functional analytical skills (Tracking, Trending and interpreting results).
- Process Improvement skills in a Contact Center environment.
- Ability to create well organized, accurate, and concise material and work documentation for organizational use.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel with the ability to create and maintain data bases.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of work force management tools and the ability to maintain them.
- Balance multiple priorities with little or no direction.
- High school diploma/GED or an Associate degree
- 2+ years of contact center experience related to WFM or planning/scheduling or reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Excel working with large data sets, including ability to utilize VLOOKUPs, create pivot tables and graphs, and incorporate standard formulas and functions.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- 100% remote position, schedules base on Eastern Standard Time EST organization.
- Experience working with scheduling applications, e.g.: GENESYS WFM
- Experience using MS Visio for process flows/mapping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to effectively present data and trend analysis, work direction, concerns regarding performance, action plans, solutions, and opportunities.
- Adaptable and able to quickly move with change while maintaining a positive an attitude.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available. 4 weeks’ vacation, plum benefits, etc.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they are able to perform every task in the job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who come from a less traditional background. Vibrant will consider any equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, education and experience to meet minimum qualifications. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background and skill set for the role.
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.