Posted On: 05-26-2020
Position Title: Orkin Customer Contact Center Workforce Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, GA – Remote
Contact: Amelia Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Orkin Customer Contact Center (OCCC)
Workforce Manager Job Description
Job Title: Orkin Customer Contact Center Workforce Manager
Department: OCCC Status: Exempt
Reports To: Managing Director, OCCC Education: High School Diploma
Summary: At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play. To support our customers and field locations, we have a full service National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service and termite billing/claims teams. Our Workforce Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the workforce management team. This task will encompass monitoring and evaluating the Call Center staffing levels, call volume efficiency, and correlated satisfaction results for all areas of the business. This position requires a strong background in process improvement experience. This Manager’s top priority is to improve sales performance by optimizing agent schedules. This role is key to our success and we reward our Leaders with a competitive compensation package along with comprehensive benefits.
- Manage and oversee the intraday process using Verint workforce management software
- Work with the scheduling and forecasting supervisor and real time analysts to produce, maintain, and bid out schedules for Sales and Customer Service teams
- Plan and communicate overtime and time off as business conditions dictate.
- Coach and train workforce management team on processes and procedures associated with real time adherence management, interval monitoring, standards reporting and variance mitigation plan.
- Develop real time analysts and scheduling and forecasting supervisor to use strong mathematical approach to determining proper decision making, creating daily plans and find efficiencies (i.e. VTO)
- Build a proactive and continuous improving environment, always look for more effective processes and procedures.
- Utilize intraday management tools and staff to achieve daily / weekly / monthly service metrics, balance workload for multi-site/virtual operation, and recording team member exceptions to schedule.
- Maintain monthly one on one meetings with direct reports and deliver annual performance evaluations; hold team accountable to their required job performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with department leaders
- Other duties as requested by the Managing Director, VP of Sales or Senior Management
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business strategies to meet short-term / long-term goals
- Strong understanding of call center best practices in intraday management, forecasting and scheduling
- Strong communicator that is able to collaborate across all functional areas of the business
- Ability to complete tasks on‐time with sufficient attention to detail and creativity
- Ability to influence and motivate both direct and non‐direct reports
- Demonstrated initiative & strong sense of urgency
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with internal work groups.
- Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results, and being able to make educated guesses when data may be sparse or unavailable.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
5-7 years in workforce management with a results-driven company.
Advanced skills in Excel and database tools.
2-5 years: Experience with Verint, and other call center related technology
Travel: Travel may be required to attend company or industry meetings and functions, or visit the Charlotte, NC contact center
This position is classified as light work as it may require exertion of up to 25 pounds of force or lifting occasionally.
Lift / Carry: This position must be able to lift files, forms, office supplies or other boxes from the file cabinet to the floor or from the floor to shelves and file cabinets. Requires vertically transferring boxes weighing up to 25 pounds from 28″ to 1″ or 1″ to 28″ several times daily.
Sit: This position requires sitting for extended periods. Requires tolerance of seated position frequently.
Visual Sense: Required Auditory Sense: Required
Verbal: Must be able to speak
Mental: Must be able to read and comprehend Mental: Must be able to write
Mental: Must be able to use and comprehend basic math calculations