Posted On: 7-27-2021
Position Title: Product Manager/WFM (Omnichannel Cloud Communications Platform)
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Bright Pattern a leading provider of AI-powered cloud contact center software has a pivotal opening in our product management team. Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center software and service management solutions for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. To make customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management.
As a key member of our product management team, your role will be to envision and define an innovative omnichannel, multi-skill integrated WFM suite that combines high ease of use with enterprise class capabilities and delights our customers.
- Help Lead our Workforce management team with a market leading vision
- Work with others to Help lead the Bright Pattern Omnichannel WFM Strategy
- Provide expertise to the team on best practices
- Provide new innovative concepts to improve the customer experience
- Be able to communicate effectively across departments, including sales, product management and development.
- Effectively define and communicate customer use cases
- Maintain competitive Analysis and Battlecards
- Help Bright Pattern achieve its corporate goals
- Be a competitive intelligence Expert
Thorough understanding of functionality and reporting of cutting-edge WFM solutions existing in the market (or the ability to research and understand these solutions), and work with others to help define a vision for the next generation WFM solution
- Practical experience and preference to have worked with multiple WFM systems
- Experience integrating WFM to external systems, such as Enterprise Payroll and HR systems
- Several years of hands on operations experience or defining product requirements
- Define and help implement a great modern WFM system and be part of one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the market
Bright Pattern is an innovative and fast growing cloud contact center software company that is offering you an opportunity to be a key member of our team and to help drive a key new product initiative on our WFM product management team
Ready to join the Bright Pattern team? Sign up!