Position Title: Program Manager Domestic/Offshore*
Job Location: Remote
With more than 5,000 global education clients, Blackboard is shaping the future of education services delivery around the world. We’re at the intersection of technology and education in a time of amazing innovation and disruption, and we’re serious about reimagining how education services are developed and delivered.
Blackboard’s Student Services brings virtualized support and technology enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning.
Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to delivery services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
For more information about Blackboard and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com
The Program Manager for offshore sites is responsible for developing and overseeing the strategy, planning and execution of all elements of the success of the offshore locations.
The Program Manager of offshore sites will play an integral role in the success of the organization. Specifically s/he will be responsible for:
- Virtual site director overseeing multiple 3rd party offshore sites
- Primary liaison between vendor and internal teams for day-to-day operations
- Perform ongoing contract management and administration
- Monitor performance and benchmark against industry standards as related to in-scope services
- Implement and manage vendor governance framework and supplier review processes
- Optimize the Customer Experience within our global delivery / offshore team model.
- Track supplier performance, service levels and performance metrics
- Resolve supplier performance issues
- Resolve disputes and manage escalations
- Plan, review, and reconcile budget vs. actual spend against contract
- Monitor supplier risk and assist in resolution
- Implement SOP’s, processes and tools
- Provide oversight on financial tracking and reconciliation activities
- Provide oversight on stakeholder satisfaction survey process
- Provide oversight on purchase order and invoice administration activities
- Responsible for developing and delivery monthly executive reports, dashboards and quarterly business reviews
- Ability to direct teams and influence stakeholders at multiple levels within the enterprise in an environment with shared authority (over the relationship)
- Ability to indirectly manage stakeholders by teaching technical skills, sharing insights, instilling Bb values, and reinforcing the foundational guiding principles of Technology and Operations
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust to develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners across Enterprise Operations and all levels of management, including the Executive level
- High personal standards and professional ethics with a commitment to excellence
- People-oriented and energetic, with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel internationally, valid passport, and ability to meet Philippines entry requirements
- Ability to self-direct and manage
- Experience managing a group of on-site or off-site third party vendors
- Extensive experience with third party contracts for sophisticated managed service or outsourced relationship
- Minimum 7 -10 years of related Contact Center, BPO Management, Program Management experience with Bachelor’s Degree
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.