Posted On: 9-23-2021
Position Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Remote
By 2030, Centerfirst will improve the lives of patients around the world by positively impacting 100,000,000 patient experiences.
This is an audacious goal, and we have plans in place to achieve it for our employees, our clients, and their customers.
Centerfirst provides high-value guidance and insights from enhanced quality monitoring for the pharma industry. This includes consulting on quality monitoring programs, evaluating pharma contact center interactions, developing insights from monitoring data, and presenting insights in a way that has a high impact on our clients.
Our core values are Every Contact Matters, Humble Expertise, and Collaboration.
Our employees have defined our culture as follows: Centerfirst recognizes individual strengths to build an exceptional, collaborative team. We celebrate our differences and believe our diversities foster a stronger team. Communication is open, transparent, and valued. We are empowered to make decisions that improve our work and benefit our customers and company. Clients trust us as partners and the industry views us as innovators in improving the patient’s experience. Employees are respected and trusted to work humbly, efficiently, and autonomously. A flexible work schedule is enjoyed by employees which allows for a work-life balance and ensures that every contact truly matters, starting with our Centerfirst team!
We are honored to be named a 2019, 2020, & 2021 Best Places to Work in Indiana!
We are adding speech analytics/ machine learning to our Enhanced Quality Monitoring services to help us process and analyze larger data sets from contact center interactions utilizing the CallMiner platform.
The Quality Analyst will need to have expertise in a pharmaceutical, or Inside Sales contact centers, with a strong understanding of contact center KPI’s, metrics, best practices, and quality standards. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience utilizing CallMiner, NICE, or similar machine learning platform.
This is a new role for our organization and will help to transition our operations processes.
- Process and analyze customer interactions utilizing an advanced speech to text analytics platform, CallMiner, and Human-in-the-Loop procedures.
- Construct searches and reports using key words and categories designed for topic and insight identification in recorded conversations.
- Participate in the design and execution of category standards focused on identifying impactful agent, program, and customer insights aligned to client goals.
- Listen, teach, calibrate, and refine the CallMiner client platform to increase efficiency and validity of key insights.
- Support the development of standard processes and procedures to enable efficient insight identification
- Train, mentor, and develop others.
You are someone who:
- Continually seeks to improve work processes, products, and services. Produces work that is always among the best, anticipates and takes action to avoid quality problems. Creates effective work processes and ways to measure quality.
- Superior analytical skills. Able to mine data for trends, insights, or discrepancies and make recommendations based on conclusions.
- Has genuine curiosity and a desire to understand and know why.
- Possesses the ability to tackle a problem, notice discrepancies, identify parameters and insights, and carefully weighs the priority of things to be done.
- At least 3 years’ experience in compliance, pharmaceutical, or Inside Sales contact center environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills aligned with Centerfirst values
- Research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with technology and computer applications
- Experience with speech analytics or machine learning, CallMiner, NICE or similar application
- Working knowledge of highly regulated industries, particularly regulated contact centers
- Quality Assurance, or agent coaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Working Environment/Work Conditions:
- Fully remote with eventual ability to work in an office environment as needed. Remote work will require connectivity to high-speed internet, and the ability to maintain a home office or designated working area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period
- Ability to conduct business virtually
Position Type and Expected Hours to Work:
- Full-time, normal business hours with possible flexibility as approved by manager
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office and wellness stipends
- No standard travel expectations
- Operations Management
Centerfirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Centerfirst complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Centerfirst expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Centerfirst’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.