Posted On: 08-13-2020
Position Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Education: High school diploma
Experience: Two years experience in a call center environment as a QA Coordinator, Team Lead, Supervisor or Workforce Management position is required. Remote work experience preferred.
Other Qualifications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with Avaya, Contact 360, Boss, Super Scheduler and Kronos
Summary: Provides advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures. Duties and tasks are varied and complex, and typically require originality and/or ingenuity. Relies on experience and judgement and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively complete and distribute all assigned quality reports and communications with highest accuracy and timeliness.
- Daily review and evaluation of sales & customer service calls in accordance with OCCC standards
- Utilize quality monitoring and data management processes to provide feedback and actionable data to Leadership team as needed
- Participate in design of call monitoring formats, scorecards and quality standards.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the Workforce Optimization applications
- Support the QA Manager in implementing OCCC call standards, changes, and protocol updates
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for Sales & Customer Service at Leadership’s request
- Analyze quality assurance practices and procedures to make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Support Sales & Customer Service queues by taking calls when volume is high
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements Summary
|This position is classified as light work as it may require exertion of up to 25 pounds of force or lifting occasionally. Must be able to type up to 45 wpm.
|Lift / Carry 1
|This position must be able to lift files, forms, office supplies or other boxes from the file cabinet to the floor or from the floor to shelves and file cabinets.
|This position requires sitting for extended periods of time. Requires tolerance of seated position frequently.
|Must be able to speak
|Must be able to read and comprehend
|Must be able to write
|Must be able to use and comprehend basic math calculations