Posted On: 12-15-2022
Position Title: Quality Assurance Group Lead
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Apply Online: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Square/743999871881581-quality-assurance-group-lead-cash-app
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
The QA Senior Team Lead is a lead of leaders. The QA Sr. Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of tenured and experienced CCO Quality Assurance Team Leads who ensure that QA in delivering quality assurance programs to various customer support, risk, and shared services teams within CCO; the QA team leads lead the QA production teams of auditors and specialists. (who lead passionate QA Auditors and Specialists).
The Sr. Team Lead is responsible for the implementation of the QA strategy for both the production and programs functions within QA. This is achieved through the development of strong cross functional relationships across the CCO organization, interpreting data and insights and translating them into actionable plans to drive impact within the business, and offering the CCO business the data-driven recommendations necessary to ensure the highest quality work in the areas of process, compliance and behavioral insights. The Sr. Team Lead is a seasoned people leader, responsible for the development of individual team leads and driving the success of the team through the successful development of the team leads.
- Drives results through the development of clear expectations and KPIs for the work and the team lead role.
- Establishes processes to help their team create innovative solutions or inform principled risk taking.
- Leads their direct reports to design solutions for the most challenging undertakings within QA, LPO and within the CCO organization.
- Collaborates/consults with cross-functional team members and leaders across the company on best practices, process improvements, feedback on roadmap direction, etc.
- Serve as a QA subject matter expert (SME) and drive the development of expectations and processes for CCO Leadership.
- Lead end-to-end project plans and ensure delivery of strategic initiatives.
- Scale the Quality Assurance team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased efficiency, driving productivity plans, and maintaining an appropriate headcount as CCO scales.
- Utilize and closely manages the data and insights produced by QA processes and tools to inform recommendations to the business, operational adjustments and the development of solutions to core QA-related business issues.
- Deep QA experience and knowledge with proven ability to build and implement industry best practices
- 3 + years of Quality Assurance experience with 4+ years of direct people management experience required
- Contact Center Quality Assurance experience is required
- Multi-channel leadership experience
- Experience building and scaling operations, preferably with global teams
- Proven ability to effectively influence outcomes to the organization’s benefit
- Proven ability to take innovative, strategic approaches to solving underlying ability to innovate and be strategic
- Passion for Cash App and ensuring an outstanding internal and external customer experience
This role is open to Portland OR, St. Louis MO, Philadelphia PA, Atlanta GA, & U.S-Remote
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $138,200 – USD $169,000
Zone B: USD $128,500 – USD $157,100
Zone C: USD $121,700 – USD $148,700
Zone D: USD $110,600 – USD $135,200
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block’s equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.