Posted On: 9-27-2016
Position Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Contact: Cheria Thomas, Cthom393@ford.com
Support QA Department Objectives
- Actively work towards QA Department goals and implementation of processes
- Promote teamwork within the department and throughout the site
- Support all program and client communications
- As required, participate in calibration sessions and meetings with QA partners such as Training and Operations
- Perform general administrative duties as required
- Monitor live and/or recorded agent interactions with customers to ensure adherence to client and Percepta standards
- Perform and complete evaluations, ensuring written feedback is concise, clear, objective and supportive.
- Identify and voice program trends, including strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Suggest improvements processes and procedures
Training & Development
- Conduct coaching sessions with agents to deliver QA feedback if required by program
- Participate in the QA Training & Certification Program and other training as required
- Participate in Operational re-current trainings
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Actively involved in own professional development, making suggestions and completing developmental opportunities as assigned.
- QAS will be scheduled to support Operations each month. Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Handling Time (all applicable channels)
- Subject Matter Expert duties
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service environment or related position, preferably in a customer relationship center.
- Quality assurance experience preferred
- Minimum 6 months tenure in applicable program and/or equivalent job related experience.
- Proficient and knowledgeable with client contact handling procedures.
- Experience with coaching techniques a plus.
- Data entry and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Close attention to detail & active listening.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment & be flexible in an ever changing business environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Maintain a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Flexible to work shifts including evenings and weekends as required.
|# Of Direct Reports (include title):||# Of Indirect Reports (include title):|
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.