Posted On: 10-28-2021
Position Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Location: (Texas, Utah, Colorado) Remote Opportunity, must be able to commute to local office if needed.
Apply Online: SSFCU.ORG
Who We Are:
Security Service Federal Credit Union is an industry leader who has built a reputation of innovation, strength, and stability. We pride ourselves on discovering and developing employees who have exceptional character and a genuine passion for helping others. In return, we deliver a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing of our employees.
Our Core Values:
All employees should demonstrate our SSFCU core values — Caring, Innovative, Honest, Fair and Dedicated — while providing enthusiastic, professional, and courteous service to SSFCU members and employees.
What You Will Do:
- Performs quality monitoring and feedback for the Member Contact Center and Electronic Banking/Fulfillment teams.
- Provides thorough and timely quality monitoring reports on call center agents and provides feedback to managers to facilitate increased agent performance and member service levels.
- Makes recommendations for policy and procedure changes based on quality monitoring trends.
- Inform operational training of any needed updates to manuals and other job.
- Demonstrates a positive, professional mentality, attitude, business owner mentality while performing call monitoring, and providing effective feedback to agents on opportunities to improve soft skills, efficiency, procedures and the member experience.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center supervisory staff and training to collaborate and maintain a consistent member experience and adherence to quality process standards.
- Prepare internal and external quality reports for supervisors and management review.
- Provide trends in inbound calls and identify gaps and areas of opportunity for performance management, training effectiveness, process improvement.
- Provide input and suggestions for training, procedures and process improvement.
- Completes any other job related duties needed to help drive to our Vision, fulfill our Purpose, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
What We Require:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of four (4) years of call center experience.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Thorough knowledge and understanding of federal, state and NCUA regulations.
What We Offer:
SSFCU offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Benefit options include medical, dental and vision insurance; health savings and flexible spending accounts; company paid employee life insurance; supplemental life insurance plans; supplemental insurance plans for hospital and critical accident; short term disability; company paid long term disability; paid sick and safe leave, paid vacation, 401K match with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, employee tenure and award programs, access to an on-site fitness center or gym membership reimbursement program. Employees can participate in our award-winning Total Wellbeing program focusing on physical, financial and emotional wellbeing. We invest in our communities through our Volunteer Corps and in you, through ongoing growth and development opportunities.
Competitive pay starting at $20.00 an hour (pay may be higher based on relevant experience).
We are an EEO Employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.