Posted On: 07-26-2021
Position Title: Quality Assurance & Training Coordinator
Job Location: Independence, OH
Apply Online: https://www.applitrack.com/esccc/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1
Monitors program compliance, conducts program audits, generates reports, monitors and addresses the provider troubleshooting and transfer email accounts, and provides support, training and technical assistance for Central Intake and Referral staff and subcontractors.
Level of Work
Work is diverse with multiple duties that require the application of a variety of procedures, and policies. Directly interprets, adapts and applies principles, policies or procedures. Work requires the use of judgment and interpretation of general instructions. There is no accountability for budget and revenue.
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities, but does provide a back-up supervision role.
Essential Job Functions
(Listed in order of priority, from most important to least important)
|% of Time Spent|
|1. Monitors and serves as the point of contact for the provider troubleshooting and transfer email accounts. Responds to concerns, distributes to staff and providers as appropriate, tracks and reports on issues, analyzes trends, and develops and implements improvement plans.||20%|
|2. Monitors compliance of data collection, entry, and reporting in applicable data systems.||20%|
|3. Completes program audits and provides guidance to staff and contractors to improve compliance. Prepares compliance reports as needed.||20%|
|4. Develops (in partnership with the manager) and executes a statewide Quality Assurance Plan.||10%|
|5. Conducts site visits to regional subcontractors to observe, train, and provide feedback on intake and referral procedures.||10%|
|6. Updates the Policies and Procedures Manual. Provides technical assistance and guidance to Central Intake and Referral staff and subcontractors to ensure procedures are being followed and services are being delivered effectively.||10%|
|7. Develop and implement a training curriculum that supports Central Intake and Referral onboarding and ongoing competencies. Maintains detailed training related records.||5%|
|8. Provides back up to the Central Intake and Referral Manager and Intake Supervisor as needed.||5%|
Nature of work requires an ability to operate a computer and standard business office equipment, and to position self and move about in order to access work materials and office machinery. Requires ability to identify, communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, and set-up and maintain work files. Must have ability to occasionally move up to 25 lbs.
Nature of work also requires frequent statewide travel by personal automobile.
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Valid Ohio Driver’s License and appropriate insurance coverage.
Experience Requirements (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities)
- Minimum one year of supervisory/leadership experience.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. word processing, electronic spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software), email applications, and internet usage. Advanced skill level preferred.
- Experience with Google Drive, FileMaker Pro and Adobe Acrobat Pro preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in Early Childhood or Human Services preferred. Experience with Help Me Grow preferred.
- Minimum two years of quality assurance experience preferred.
- Experience and comfortability working with real-time data needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate judgment in handling information and records.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail and good follow-up skills. Must be self-motivated, proactive and solution focused.
- Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a comprehensive record-keeping system and office procedures.
- Ability to resolve moderately complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments. Strong project management skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to express self effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively deal with public and staff in a personable and professional manner. Strong customer relations skills and ability to act as a resource to others.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Bright Beginnings. Since no job description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.