Posted On: 12-17-2021
Position Title: Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply Online: https://careers.ancestry.com/us/en/job/43c73428-1857-4c88-8ef7-c48d450beafe/Member-Services-Real-Time-Analyst
When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where every person’s story is important. We believe that by discovering the struggles and triumphs of our past, we can foster deeper bonds and more meaningful connections among families and communities. Our talented team of scientists, engineers, genealogists, historians, and storytellers is dedicated to empowering customers around the world from all backgrounds on their journeys of personal discovery.
With more than 30+ billion digitized global historical records, 100+ million family trees, and 20+ million people in our growing AncestryDNA database, Ancestry helps customers discover their family story and gain a new level of understanding about their lives. Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people’s lives? You belong at Ancestry.
Ancestry is seeking a Real-Time Analyst to join our Dublin Member Services team. Ancestry’s Member Services team helps our customers make exciting discoveries and learn about their past. We help guide them through the best solutions for their journey, advise on next steps and support them with advice on how to use our service. Our team are from diverse fields, nationalities, and backgrounds but what we have in common is an enthusiasm for our product and a passion for our customers. We achieve our goals together, through teamwork and smart execution. We are looking for people with curious minds who will bring an excitement to match our innovative product!
This critical role supports real time operations for our customer support team and reports to the Member Services Vendor & Workforce Manager. You will gain international experience interacting with multiple stakeholders and country managers, as well as working with BPO and in-house WFM Teams. You will contribute to our mission through thoughtful planning, solving problems and leveraging relationships across the company to resolve and avoid issues. Through smart WFM you will remove barriers to great customer experiences and contribute to our company value of Customer Obsession. This role is integral to our department’s success, and will provide you with the opportunity to develop professionally, and to make a real impact to the WFM process of a growing in-house team. This role involves some weekend days and shift work – usually starting at 8am or 12:30pm.
What You Will Do
- Work force optimization on an hourly / daily / weekly and monthly level, across multiple blended Geos, Channels and Sites
- Resolve real-time issues and drive resolution of issues impacting the operation
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Ancestry’s products, and understand the drivers for support calls
- Data analysis of department performance, proactively identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies and own the implementation of solutions
- Convert the data into meaningful presentations, telling the story of the members’ experience and the department’s performance. Present effectively to the Member Services Managers and to business partners across the company
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects across the Member Services department
Who You Are
- You have at least 1 years’ experience in a WFM role directly working on Real-Time, Scheduling, Forecasting and Reporting
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, real-time environment, managing multiple challenges each day
- You enjoy investigating the root cause of challenges and finding solutions
- You have experience creating and managing reports in at least one of the following programs: Salesforce, IEX, NICE, Calabrio, Verint, CMS
- You are proficient with the following: Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint presentation, SharePoint,Tableau
- You are able to combine information from multiple data sources, and take meaningful action as a result
- You are able to explain the data to all levels of the business, adjusting your style accordingly
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science, and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.