Posted On: 02-26-2020
Position Title: Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1214201&d=TRI#/
Job Summary: To lead the analysis and administration of the daily operational needs of the Customer Service contact center in order to ensure that departmental goals and objectives are met.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes intraday departmental workloads, including incoming calls and document queues, in order to ensure appropriate coverage levels.
- Monitors real time adherence to schedule and department efficiency.
- Recommends necessary changes to department management based on real time workload analysis.
- Approves exception activities and updates schedules to reflect necessary changes.
- Assists in the review of staffing levels, capacity, and forecasting.
- Assists in short and long term department workforce planning.
- Analyzes and reports on department statistics and other data on a daily and monthly basis (i.e., service levels, answer rate, ASA, etc.) and creates plans for addressing metrics that are not within expected standards.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires an associate’s degree and two years of experience in workforce planning or as a customer service associate or specialist. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position requires advanced knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, database, and visual presentation applications; strong verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills; the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and the ability to identify and solve problems using independent judgement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.