Posted On: 08-08-2015
Position Title: Real Time Coordinator – Workforce Management
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, Overland Park, KS, Hartford, CT or Tampa, FL.
Contact: Kristin Reynolds, Kristin.Reynolds@carecentrix.com, or Kira.Rivera@carecentrix.com
|FLSA: Exempt||Grade:||P1||Job Code: 08-A0178 and 08-B0178|
|Department:||Workforce Management||Business Unit:||Operations|
|Reports To:||Director, Workforce Management||Positions Supervised: If applicable, list level of positions supervised, i.e. Manager, Professional Exempt, Hourly, etc.||None|
This position interprets data, formulates, and implements modifications to staffing plans for agent schedules and skill assignments to balance resources, both in real time and future planning, to meet all service levels and performance guarantees. Uses independent judgment to manage and shift staff resources dynamically to support call center goals and communicate any conditions that may affect success.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call center environment, and must be knowledgeable in a Workforce Management system I3 preferred; or IEX, Blue Pumpkin acceptable. The candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency/knowledge base in standard staffing practices/protocol for call centers. Leadership experience in a call center, supporting more than one location is a plus. Healthcare management staffing experience preferred but not required.
- Assist with real-time management of call volume to maintain efficient call distribution among all available resources.
- Monitors and maintains agent adherence through the use of available systems.
- Proactively provides ongoing internal communications with call center leaders on load balancing and staffing requirements real-time and historically.
- Compiles and distributes workforce management reports as needed.
- Coordinates off-phone agent activity scheduling, such as team meetings and training events
- Tracks absenteeism as reported to the workforce team.
- Participates in and contributes to performance improvement activities.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance to Company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
This position requires excellent analytical and communications skills. Additional attributes for this position are a strong attention to detail, and the ability to quickly analyze data and trends real-time to make or recommend business decisions based on data analysis. Must be able to interact with a diverse clientele, possess strong organizational skills, and effectively prioritize and manage tasks. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and to work under minimal supervision. Ability to work in a performance based environment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Knowledge of Utilization Management and URAC standards.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer).
- Frequently communicates via phone and email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Occasionally lift items weighing up to 10 pounds.