Posted On: 5-25-2022
Position Title: Recovery Optimization Supervisor
Job Location: Brookpark, OH
Apply Oline: BeBridgestone.com
Full Job Description
Credit First National Association is a private label credit card bank and the consumer credit division of Bridgestone Americas. The Bridgestone Americas family of enterprises, including CFNA, is comprised of more than 50 production facilities and 55K employees throughout the Americas. We provide the consumer credit solution for the Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works brands, in addition to customized retail credit services for more than 8,000 other tire and automotive retailers nationwide. At our office in Cleveland, OH, more than 300 professionals gather each day to run a successful private label credit card program. We invest in our community and strongly believe that meaningful commitment to a wide variety of philanthropic organizations builds a better world and a brand that makes us proud.
The Recovery Optimization Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and administering dialer functionality as well as delivering productivity reporting using various CFNA technological applications and/or Operational Data Warehouse. The position will have 2+ direct reports and will maintain an indirect line to CFNA’s internal collections department. Duties include but are not limited to monitoring and surpassing KPI’s including service levels, abandon call rates, list penetration, dialer campaigns, right party connects and contact strategy.
- Optimize daily performance on the LiveVox dialing platform through proper campaign execution
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the LiveVox dialing system, which includes design, build, and maintenance of campaigns, calling lists, filters, reports and list strategies
- Manage daily campaign strategies and campaign loads to ensure they are penetrated efficiently including messages left via human or virtual
- Responsible for development, testing, implementation, and production of daily business reporting for the collection space
- Ensure Federal and State compliance requirements
- Provide leadership, guidance and day-to-day support for direct reports including measurable goals and objectives
- Function as primary point of contact for dialer strategies (collections), advocate for team strategic insight, drive results and makes recommendations for process/system changes
- Effective communication in both verbal and written skills, excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to lead change and drive accountability through sound change management focus
- Leader with strong business acumen, leadership skills and prior dialer system experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous leadership experience in a high-volume contact center
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, supervisors, subject matter experts and application users
- Strong analytical skills, including an understanding of how to interpret departmental business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to provide leadership, direction and support for a 6 day a week operation
- Demonstrated hands on working knowledge and capability of overseeing multiple dialing channels (predictive, preview, etc.) in a blended environment
- Capability to work from home if required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust workflows based on deadlines and need
- Attention to detail – with a heightened focus on accuracy and quality work standards
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite Applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Prior experience in an Omni-Channel contact center (SMS/Email/Chat/Phone)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; OR 3+ years of relevant experience
Go to BeBridgestone.com
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.