Regional Manager of QA and Learning Performance and Development
Location: Melbourne, FL
Position Summary: The Regional Manager for Learning Performance & Development is responsible for providing strategic guidance and long term planning, development, maintenance and improvement of Percepta’s Support Services for North America and Philippines. This position is responsible to ensure Percepta meets compliance to various standards but not limited to ISO 9001:2008, Q1 2002, COPC 2000 CSP Standards within a site/service center location in North America and Philippines. Responsible for the overall success of the Quality and Training Program to ensure quality performance metrics are aligned with client expectations as detailed in the SOW. Including design, development, implementation and evaluation of all client specific and internal training needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership, Strategic, Communication, & Staff Management
- Lead the NA LDP team, providing direction, developing the team and removing roadblocks that may inhibit their success, and the success of all initiatives.
- Act as a subject matter expert to Percepta Contact Center operations leads as it relates to quality and training matters. Responsible for staying current on new quality and training technologies and methodologies.
- Manage the various functions of the department, resources, and internal/external reporting at the site.
- Design and implement a “standard footprint” for Quality Assurance (QA) processes, guiding principles, reporting, etc. for all North American and Philippine operations ensuring consistency among all sites and programs
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide consultative services to other Percepta global sites and programs as necessary
- Work jointly with the Director of Support Services to support RFP’s, RFI’s, SOW’s, and modeling of business
- Provide QA representation regarding strategic business initiatives, as necessary
Develop, recommend and implement strategies to meet corporate-wide operation training objectives. Defines budget requirements to meet training objectives and tracks any training costs that can be billed back to the client.
Work with the corporate business solutions team to develop and implement internal systems and procedures to ensure the cost effectiveness, consistency and quality of the training program development and delivery.
- Defines, plan and assigns all task associated with the implementation of all client specific training programs.
- Defines project training and personnel requirements to meet training needs.
- Manages the training staff including mentoring, career pathing, performance reviews, coaching and counseling and other personnel related responsibilities.
- Quality Assurance (QA)/Customer Experience Management
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance program is “best in class” and is continually evolving to provide the best customer experience to our client’s customers.
- Meet all QA Standard Services SOW requirements as applicable per line of business or as defined in program specific SOWs and client agreements..
- Proactively analyze QA data as an input to the continuous improvement process.
- Responsible for internal and external calibration of QA scoring.
- Create weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual reporting for client and management review
- Develops and implements goals, policies, procedures and practices to achieve company/corporate goals
- Cultivate a communications network among the teams to provide a forum for problem solving and best practice sharing.
Strategic Quality Management
- Ensure compliance with the company’s global quality strategy and maintain the sites and client processes are compliant with the appropriate standards and requirements.
- Act as change agent to instill Operational Excellence culture throughout the site and the liaise with corporate office to filter best practices throughout the organization
- Oversee Document Control and Auditing for the applicable standards like ISO 9001:2008, COPC, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified and/or working toward completion within six month of gaining the position.
- Proven leadership with a minimum 7 years experience managing direct reports with staff.
- Minimum 7 years work of Call Center experience.
- 3-5+ years experience in demonstrated project management preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in business analysis, process analysis, or similar position
- Previous blended (voice, email, and chat) Contact Center quality quantification experience preferred
- Experience in business process mapping required.
- Experience in Six-Sigma (DMAIC) methodology is an asset.
- Some experience in Sales or Customer Service experience a plus.
- Experience in Total Quality Management, ISO 9000, COPC 2000 CSP preferred.
- Proven record of building and maintaining strong relationships