Posted On: 5-25-2022
Position Title: Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Brookpark, OH
Apply Oline: BeBridgestone.com
Full Job Description
Credit First National Association is a private label credit card bank and the consumer credit division of Bridgestone Americas. The Bridgestone Americas family of enterprises, including CFNA, is comprised of more than 50 production facilities and 55K employees throughout the Americas. We provide the consumer credit solution for the Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works brands, in addition to customized retail credit services for more than 8,000 other tire and automotive retailers nationwide. At our office in Cleveland, OH, more than 300 professionals gather each day to run a successful private label credit card program. We invest in our community and strongly believe that meaningful commitment to a wide variety of philanthropic organizations builds a better world and a brand that makes us proud.
The primary responsible for completing and delivering operational support reporting to Workforce Management and senior leadership on a daily basis, as well as maintaining historical call statistics, forecasts, and scheduling.
- Create forecasts and schedules from the long- and short-range forecasts which effectively meet business and employee needs
- Allocate schedules by site based on hours of operation, time zone, and skills of the employees
- Conduct mini bids to recycle schedules to tenured employees and offer schedules to incoming new hires
- Schedule Off Phone Activities including coaching, meetings, huddles, training, and other events.
- Maintain collision calendar of all scheduled / requested events
- Establish time off allowances and adjust based on the forecasted capacity
- Evaluate enterprise staffing needs and weigh against effectiveness of available capacity within enterprise and with external partner sites
- Recommend schedule scenarios for internal and external resources which maximizes capacity and performance
- Develops, documents and maintain scheduling and forecasting processes end to end
- Partner with boundary partners, such as COE Leadership, RTA, or Vendor Workforce Management to drive adherence to schedule plans and processes
- Conduct regular schedule trend analysis, identify, and escalate any risk to KPI attainment
- Partner with Vendors to ensure end-to-end planning and execution is aligned
- May create and maintain capacity plans for supported group
- May maintain external models with call volume, average handle time, shrinkage, and other drivers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 or 5 years of experience required in call center forecasting or scheduling
- Workforce Management Software experience preferred; Nice InContact and IEX experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including complex formulas, workbook linking, macros, and data filtering preferred
- Experience in multi-site and remote scheduling preferred
- Prior experience in workforce management analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working collaboratively with other to drive positive outcomes
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Detail orientated
Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience
Go to BeBridgestone.com
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.