Reports Analyst – Multiple Locations – ADP
Posted On: 5-19-2016
Position Title: Reports Analyst
Job Location(s): El Paso, TX – Augusta, GA – Norfolk, VA
Contact: Eileen Stieve – Eileen.Stieve@adp.com
|ADP is hiring a Reports Analyst. Reports Analyst is responsible for developing reports for the business unit based upon requests coming from Executive VP, Division VP, GMs, CREs, Finance, call mentors, field and headquarters staff. The Reports Analyst participates as a key contributor in the development of new reports, custom reports and modifying existing reports for management. Effective communication skills are required since this position works closely with all levels of management including senior level executives and business partners. Flexibility and reprioritization is required regularly and the ability to manage expectations of all levels of management is a critical component of this position.
Critical understanding of the business is required to analyze the data and provide recommendations or highlight areas of opportunity. Extracts, compiles and prepares accurate reports for call metrics and volume on an interval, daily, weekly, monthly and YTD basis. Maintains skill inventory. Conducts special studies and prepares/develops new reports as requested. Maintain Tool Kit and COGNOS data base of all SBS Service and Teledata skills. This maintenance ensure accurate connection of skills to clusters and regions within SBS. Provides support to Workforce Management Team consisting of training/instruction or report setup. Regularly provides direction for less experienced users. Responsible for developing streamlined tracking and data consolidation from multiple data sources into one document. Supports senior executives and regional management with preparation of data for presentations and reports. Create concepts for new Intelligent Routing reports which will track metrics to validate success of a critical project. These reports will be used to help identify staffing needs, ensuring that requirements are being met and project objectives are on schedule. Participates in critical project meetings as requested by project team members or self-identified.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience with Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or Computer Science
- Executive quality data presentation which clearly and concisely provides visuals of results to allow critical business decisions to be made.
- Innate ability to display the data differently based on the needs of the audience
- Broad knowledge of all functions in the regions and SBS products including service procedures, operating systems and support tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience including database functions, complex formulas and advanced functionalities.
- Experience with Access Database and Hyperion/Essbase preferred.
- Effective written and oral presentation skills are required.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- El Paso Texas
- Augusta Georgia
- Norfolk Virginia