Posted On: 6-27-2014
Position Title: Resource Center Coordinator
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Wounded Warrior Project
Tracking Code 682-265
The Resource Center Coordinator is responsible for a variety of operational support functions including but not limited to developing and maintaining Resource Center (RC) training material and best practices. Ensuring all Knowledge Base articles are kept current and up to date which will assist RC staff in problem resolution, increase consistency; and reduce training times and resolution times. Monitoring overall quality of customer interactions with the RC and producing quality reports for management review. Coordinate technical issue support for Resource Center team. Partner and assist Resource Center Specialist in regard to Resource Center workforce management/scheduling needs and operational reports. Provide help line assistance, internal and external resource services and outreach to wounded warriors and their families.
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintain curriculum manual for Resource Center
· Responsible for maintaining course outlines, trainee action plans, skill assessments and presentation materials
· Ensure that Knowledge Base articles are kept current and up to date to assist with minimizing transfers, questions, errors and reducing resolution times.
· Manage the life-cycle of all articles
· Collaborate all new articles or changes in process to training staff to ensure materials are up to date and accurate
· Provides operational feedback and assists with the development of new processes for various situations that may arise in the RC
· Monitor and evaluate RC customer interactions & provide feedback to RC team regarding adherence to quality program best practices
· Analyze quality data & provide recommendations to management regarding potential training gaps
· Assist with workforce management and operational reports
· Assist resource center specialist with work schedules for Resource Center team
· Where applicable, may assist mentoring coordinator level staff
· Provide referral assistance for help within and outside of WWP, and develop appropriate resource material
· Provide Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) program participation assistance and gather program feedback
· Coordinate Resource Center team technical issues to include involvement of other departments to facilitate problem resolution
· Help enable Wounded Warriors to cope, adjust, and thrive post-injury; help support wounded warriors’ caregivers and family members
· Other duties as assigned
· Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management fundamentals
· Strong understanding of the core tenets of quality assurance in a contact center
· Highly motivated, passionate and creative team player with demonstrated commitment to the organization
· Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
· Proficiency in emailing and helpline email etiquette, phone systems and helpline phone etiquette, and database entry; Salesforce CRM experience.
· Familiarity with contact center technology.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs, MS Word, Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must have excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, ability to prioritize work
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
· Must be a team player, ability to communicate with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
· May require occasional travel
· Bachelor degree preferred.
· A minimum of two (2) years’ experience within a contact center required.
· Previous experience in a training/curriculum design role within a contact center environment preferred
· Previous experience working in a Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) environment is a strong plus but not required.
· Experience with non-profit and/or government call centers preferred.
· Military service and/or background in military community support services preferred.
Wounded Warrior Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is Wounded Warrior Project policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Wounded Warrior Project does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth, or related medical conditions), color, religion, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
To apply, please visit our job posting at: https://wounded-warrior-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=682&company_id=16265&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=992278&aid=1